What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacksonville Axemen news

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Jacksonville Axemen are pleased to announce a partnership with FOCUS PHYSICAL THERAPY.
Owner of Focus Mr. Scott Crawley has commited himself and staff to provide all game day medical and training needs for the Axemen.
More detials about this deal are to come.

roopy

Referee
The Axemen are certainly adding to the American scene already.
I hope to see an Axemen Jersey with lots of logos on it.
My pet hate is seeing League Jerseys that don't have every spare inch covered with sponsership.

brendothejet

First Grade
roopy said:
The Axemen are certainly adding to the American scene already.
I hope to see an Axemen Jersey with lots of logos on it.
My pet hate is seeing League Jerseys that don't have every spare inch covered with sponsership.

Mysarcasm detector is broken...

explain?

roopy

Referee
brendothejet said:
Mysarcasm detector is broken...

explain?
No sarcasm intended.
I think one of the main things that separates our sport from others is the fact that we eagerly accept sponsership.
It seems to me that the Axemen are getting right into that spirit - while many other clubs and comps around the world are not.
I have a Tomahawks Jersey with no logos on it. It annoys me every time I see it, because those guys have played on TV in front of millions, and they didn't turn that into a big, longterm sponsership.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Axemen Jersey has already been approved in design. Along with the AMNRL Logo on the Left Chest, the Axemen Logo on the Right Chest it will have T-Mobile as a Full Frontal Print and our second Major Sponsor across the full shoulder panel. We are also considering Sleeve sponsors.
As soon as we see the draft for our supplier we will release it for viewing.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
The Jacksonville Axemen are Pleased to announce KOMBAT Clothing as our Kit supplier. The Axemen will obtain the Full playing Kit, Travel Shirts and extra training gear from the Australian clothing company. (www.kombat.com.au)
A huge effort by our contact, Mr. Dane Campbell, has ensured a smooth road in this entire process. The Axemen are excited to have their playing kits nailed down.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Yes it is. Yeah, I already know what you are thinking. They are in a ton of countries and why not get them as a "Worldwide Sponsor"?
They would like to see how well we do here on a small scale first and we will see after that.

Der Kaiser

Juniors
I am thinking selfishly and thinking they MAY have interest in sponsororing the German National Side. If you know exactly who I best should contact then please send me a PM. Problem often with these big firms is having a personal contact rather than just sending them a basic E mail asking for sponsorship which they likely receive many of.As so far tried German firms BMW, BAYER, MERCEDES etc and got nowhere really

spinnerhowland

Juniors
We are working with the Manager for the Southest Region of the USA. He was very up front with us that he wants to see the "product" we are putting on the field before he considers any more commitment. He has never seen Rugby League before and is not even that familiar with Union. As we progress I wil make sure we let you know if opportunities come up.

Latest posts