What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Graham will be used more effectively at Saints even under Mary. Looks like Hasler over complicates things. I think he will probably get less time on the field at Saints to keep him fresher longer.

Vaughn/McInness/Graham/Frizz/De Belin/Thomo or Sims. That is a freakin awesome pack if Graham comes through. With LAM, Luc, Lawrie and Sele it is looking very good boys for 2018.

You're 100% correct. The players have no idea what they're doing out there under Hasler. He's obsessed with stats and spot players and forgets about passion and leadership.

Graham just needs to be told, "Mate.. just go out there and play like a mad man. Run hard, tackle hard, put pressure on the kicker and lead by example. If you see an opportunity for an offload then take it, but your job is to just play with that mongrel you're known for".
Alongside guys like Vaughan, Frizell and De Belin he will go to another level.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Nice to have you here STID. You must be sick of Shadow stinking up your forum and come here for something more 'normal'!

I enjoy talking footy and this forum seems a lot better than some of the other ones plus there's some funny guys in here.

Shadow has been pretty good lately actually. Of course he has his bad moments but lately his really toned down the annoying posts.

Plus Souths forum is kind of dead as well!

Life's Good

Coach
I enjoy talking footy and this forum seems a lot better than some of the other ones plus there's some funny guys in here.

Shadow has been pretty good lately actually. Of course he has his bad moments but lately his really toned down the annoying posts.

Plus Souths forum is kind of dead as well!
Ha ha. We have our moments in here. was a long time reader that began posting not that long ago mainly for the humor(not just here but across LU). But as a Dragons fan you cant help but catch the bug and post about the good, the bad & the ugly.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Ha ha. We have our moments in here. was a long time reader that began posting not that long ago mainly for the humor(not just here but across LU). But as a Dragons fan you cant help but catch the bug and post about the good, the bad & the ugly.
The good = Matt dufty .the bad Josh Mccroan .the ugly take your pick we have lots here that fit that criteria but leader of the packs Doust and Mcjetski

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Yeah that's the same as me on the Souths forum.

Let's be honest it wouldn't make for an interesting forum if everyone was happy. I think It's good to see this forum so packed even when times are tough. McGregor will lead you guys to a premiership next year! ;)

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I believe Hind is a ready made Fgrader and would certainly provide some quality depth for our pack.
He needs to be given a chance in front of Sele for sure.
After all the hoo ha about Leilua it's time for him to step up and provide something off the bench.
Sure we can recruit but we have the talent under contract.
We just need to bring them along. They ain't going to help us languishing in the Cutters.

Mate hind has been told he's not wanted so he want be there.

St Georgio

Juniors
Yeah that's the same as me on the Souths forum.

Let's be honest it wouldn't make for an interesting forum if everyone was happy. I think It's good to see this forum so packed even when times are tough. McGregor will lead you guys to a premiership next year! ;)
OMG now I've heard it all, mate lets swap coaches anyday, then we'll the comp, your team needs a soft cock and we need tough hand ;)

Dragsters

First Grade
Graham will be a better for us I think.

Especially with the young forwards we have coming through.

Will be much cheaper than Blair as well which allows for another quality recruit most likely...

possm

Coach
I do think we can be a genuine premiership contender by 2019. I am hoping that Zac Lomax can debut next year in the centres, he could be anything. I am hoping Marsters can be playing first grade by 2019. we have a good pack and have the likes of Host, Sele, Luciano and Lawrie all developing. We would still need a good pair of wingers and we would have a team, who could win the comp. A new coach would be good too.

I also think that we should be making the top 6 next year.
At age 18 Zac Lomax would make a great winger. In 2018 our centres should be Mann and Lafai. Over time maybe Lomax may nab a centre spot however, right now I believe he would do well on the wing. He needs personal coaching in the off-season to iron out any problems.