What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Best player in the world

broncos70

Juniors
well i hope hayne can play like he has for more the half a season..next year and the year after will really show how good he is..

Gaba

First Grade
The way hayne answered the quesiton about styaing at the eels, to me the eels fans should start to worry looks like hayne is leaving the eels

Avenger

Immortal
Hayne is currently the best player in the world. Whoever thinks differently is in ignorant denial. :D

scottyeel

Bench
The way hayne answered the quesiton about styaing at the eels, to me the eels fans should start to worry looks like hayne is leaving the eels
I got the same feeling but i f**king hope not.
No use in worrying over it, we still have him next year then if he wants to leave then it's up to him.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
I reckon the Dally M's are just like FIFA world rankings.. They mean absolutely nothing.

On Hayne, he sure is on fire and can do no wrong atm. He can hold his head up high and see himself as the best player currently. But that's it. Currently.

If he keeps his form up for atleast 3 seasons, then he can be talked about in circles or all time greats.

If the Broncos face the Eels, hopefully we can shut him down, which will be a very difficult task.