What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne criticises pricks in pink for not giving Parramatta Eels a fair go

Gronk

Staff member
What about the Jennings penalty try ? He got clunked with a head high and dropped the ball in the process of scoring ? How is that not a PT ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What about the Jennings penalty try ? He got clunked with a head high and dropped the ball in the process of scoring ? How is that not a PT ?
Or at least a penalty??? Instead they got a 7 tackle set :crazy:

Then Catai lays down like a dog but they have no problem finding a penalty.

strider

Post Whore
I didn't have a problem with the Norman no try, even though it was ok for Stewart to run behind someone on later and kick it but the Taka no try was BS. Then a nice piggyback up the field off a stone cold drop which gave Manly 6 sets in a row.

f**k Manly

f**k the Refs

f**k the Bunker

f**k the NRL

f**k their eyes!!!!

f**k miranda kerr

strider

Post Whore

Or at least a penalty??? Instead they got a 7 tackle set :crazy:

Then Catai lays down like a dog but they have no problem finding a penalty.

I have no problem with that not being a try and i dont think it was a penalty try, he barely hit him ... but i think its quite clear the manly player knocked the ball out and hence it was a manly knock on

Chipmunk

Coach
I didn't have a problem with the Norman no try, even though it was ok for Stewart to run behind someone on later and kick it but the Taka no try was BS. Then a nice piggyback up the field off a stone cold drop which gave Manly 6 sets in a row.

f**k Manly

f**k the Refs

f**k the Bunker

f**k the NRL

f**k their eyes!!!!

I didn't have an issue with the Norman No Try either until Stewart did even worse and it was essentially let go.

Oscarman

Juniors
No surprise anytime we play a team that will or can make the 8 they will get the 50/50 calls go their way. We knew this 10 weeks ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bump again!!! Surely Twiz this thread should be a sticky???

Tonight's officiating was the worst i have ever seen in over 30 year of watching RL. They are either on the take or blind and don't know the rules.

Dibs

Bench
Bump again!!! Surely Twiz this thread should be a sticky???

Tonight's officiating was the worst i have ever seen in over 30 year of watching RL. They are either on the take or blind and don't know the rules.
Lock in all of the above Eddie

strider

Post Whore
So TWO dirty doggies tripped players, one a multiple repeat offender, yet NEITHER of them get done by the MRC?

f**kin serious?

El Diablo

Post Whore
So TWO dirty doggies tripped players, one a multiple repeat offender, yet NEITHER of them get done by the MRC?

f**kin serious?
NRL+CEO+Announcement+ErALlKZwTVPl.jpg

Latest posts