What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne wants to come back to Parramatta

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah good one. Just couldn't help yourself, - your comments is irrelevant and your team the Dragons have just poached Ben Hunt for 1.2 million, signed Gareth Widdop for 900 000, and looking to sign Dugan for a big truckload. So spare me your hypocrisy.
Bwahahahaha.....cry me a river

Iafeta

Referee
I wouldn't sign him. What's with the Hayne love? His best days are well and truly behind him and he's an A grade Prima Donna. It's like the papers continuing to insinuate that Haynes in Origin discussions. Not even Laurie could be that stupid.

davi

Juniors
Do you want to be a moderator when you grow up? That's cute.

Barkely's mother: "Oh poor diddums. Did the man upset you because you were posting crap? You just don't worry about him and keep trolling those boards. And after you're finished I will have some nice ice cream and chocolate sauce to make you feel better."

Barkley

Bench
Barkely's mother: "Oh poor diddums. Did the man upset you because you were posting crap? You just don't worry about him and keep trolling those boards. And after you're finished I will have some nice ice cream and chocolate sauce to make you feel better."

FAIL

Stick to posting other people's thoughts and bumping decade old threads.

davi

Juniors
Gus Gould has said he has first-hand information that Hayne did not put out feelers for Parramatta. The story is 100% false. He said that Hayne probably wouldn't mind a return to Sydney, but he was content playing for the Gold Coast at the moment.

Hawkins

Juniors
maybe they could sign him and give him the Benji treatment.

How are those dolphins Marshall?

ed-grimley

Bench
Yeah good one. Just couldn't help yourself, - your comments is irrelevant and your team the Dragons have just poached Ben Hunt for 1.2 million, signed Gareth Widdop for 900 000, and looking to sign Dugan for a big truckload. So spare me your hypocrisy.
Jase hit a nerve.

T-Boon

Coach
If Parra can afford him they would be crazy not to snap it up. He is 29 and grown up. A club legend. Always plays well even when team was horrid, mostly when team was horrid.
French needs a few years on the wing. Guth is awesome but could fit into the centres and spend some time at the back while Hayne is in the halves which he is destined for with those next level ball skills.
Best Islander player of all time and we have a heap of islanders at our club. The best thing is he talks openly about his hate for Kent.

Rhyno

First Grade
everybody wants to be coached by Brad Arthur

nathan peats also wants to come back to parra