What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB Called into NSW Team 18th Man

Red V for life

Juniors
Vaughan's non-selection has me pretty pi$$ed off. Not 'Nathan Blacklock never getting a run despite being the best winger' pi$$ed off, but pretty pi$$ed off nonetheless.

Seriously, Daley, Sterling and co should've struck while the iron was hot. Vaughan in S.O.O...I'd back him to grow an extra leg (and an extra nut for good measure).

Gareth67

First Grade
Good luck to JDBelin , certainly deserved recognition for his tremendous form this year .
As for Paul Vaughan , your time will surely come mate , continue to play the same way as you have been and that NSW Sky - Blue jersey shall be yours .

As for Mr. Daley and Mr. Sterling , thank the Good Lord that you blokes aren't running our chook raffle .

Last edited:

Uplifting

Juniors
I agree Vaughan has been great and I'm surprised he didn't make it. Doesn't seem fair but I'm sure Laurie has his reason.

Looking at the NSW team though, it looks good and is capable of winning.

Gareth67

First Grade
Truly ridiculous leaving the Italion Stallion out . Daley cannot afford to lose the first SOO match , 1 down , he will have Buckley's chance of winning it from there .

I am surprised at Haynes selection TBH , he is unfortunately a 50/50 proposition of actually going back to the football that he was once capable of . Dugan , if fit he will do his job , but I have a feeling that a hell of a lot of the Queensland speedsters will be coming their way .

As others have already said , Daley was a good footy player ( who used to love whinging ) , but as a coach , has the same nounce as that fellow who steered his ship smack-bang into an iceberg . They will need the same team spirit as the Dragons possess , to weather what Queensland will throw at them . Still , the best of luck to the Blues .

Last edited:

Dragon for life

Juniors
Vaughan's non-selection has me pretty pi$$ed off. Not 'Nathan Blacklock never getting a run despite being the best winger' pi$$ed off, but pretty pi$$ed off nonetheless.

Seriously, Daley, Sterling and co should've struck while the iron was hot. Vaughan in S.O.O...I'd back him to grow an extra leg (and an extra nut for good measure).
Totally agree. His non selection is an absolute F**king disgrace. His form against Woods and Klemmer is not even on the same planet. What is their thinking? Here comes another loss to Queensland. Thanks guys, another year listening to Queenslanders go on about how passionate and good they are. The first game is sooo critical in winning the series and we just lost it!! Thanks again morons.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Totally agree. His non selection is an absolute F**king disgrace. His form against Woods and Klemmer is not even on the same planet. What is their thinking? Here comes another loss to Queensland. Thanks guys, another year listening to Queenslanders go on about how passionate and good they are. The first game is sooo critical in winning the series and we just lost it!! Thanks again morons.

How do you think l feel, I live on the Gold Coast and have to listen to them all day.
Probably one of the reasons l drink ....................and alone!

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would have picked DeBelin as lock with Frizzell and Cordner the 2 second rowers.

I would have had Vaughan on the bench too.

Bench
MMM are reporting that Vaughan wasn't picked because he is inconsistent in his form. Daley doesn't watch our games.
One thing worse then not picking Vaughan is Woods being selected.

Minh

First Grade
Well the positive is that our boys won't get injured...history shows that rep footy hasn't been kind to the Dragons with injury not far away....