What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB

I was at that game tonight, I know I'm an idiot, $60 for two kids and me, well worth the money, not to mention the $60 in food and drinks.

But still, back to the point.

There was at least 5 times tonight that Jack DeBelin took at least four tackles to get back onside from a kick, I swear to god at one stage he was lining up in the Souths defensive line when the Dragons were on there 3 rd tackle.

Now was he injured?
If so why was he still on the field?
If he wasn't , why wasn't he hooked?

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I love JDB but his effort in defence when Souths scored to make it 24 20 was absolutely appalling - watch it, he was standing hand on hips and was easily beaten. I also noticed that he was slow to get back onside a few times. Not sure what that's all about.

JDHD

Juniors
I was at that game tonight, I know I'm an idiot, $60 for two kids and me, well worth the money, not to mention the $60 in food and drinks.

But still, back to the point.

There was at least 5 times tonight that Jack DeBelin took at least four tackles to get back onside from a kick, I swear to god at one stage he was lining up in the Souths defensive line when the Dragons were on there 3 rd tackle.

Now was he injured?
If so why was he still on the field?
If he wasn't , why wasn't he hooked?

He played 80 minutes and made 45 tackles and almost 200 metres. He was probably just knackered and Mary doesn't know how to use an interchange bench.

JDHD

Juniors
I love JDB but his effort in defence when Souths scored to make it 24 20 was absolutely appalling - watch it, he was standing hand on hips and was easily beaten. I also noticed that he was slow to get back onside a few times. Not sure what that's all about.

All that's true but he saved about four tries by himself earlier in the game.

JDHD

Juniors
That's because our game is built on 'power'. Our sh*t kicking game earns us no easy meters. You also gave Widdop failing to find touch and its back to the grind all the way.
Our forwards are not the problem.

I'd have our starting pack over any other pack in the competition. JDB, Vaughan, Frizzell, Ah Mau and Thompson absolutely trample other teams and they're all tackle machines with foot work who know how to find the line.

JDHD

Juniors
I'd have our starting pack over any other pack in the competition. JDB, Vaughan, Frizzell, Ah Mau and Thompson absolutely trample other teams and they're all tackle machines with foot work who know how to find the line.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Not just that, but how poor and lazy was our kick chase? That, for me was so annoying. I swear not only were the kicks down the throat of Johnston, but there was NOBODY CHASING, and they had another 20m because our players are too lazy to get off their 500k a season bums!

JDHD

Juniors
Gee, I dunno, I thought JDB was one of our best tonight. He could have been tired. Mary needs to use our bench better. Not sure Marketo's the answer.

100% agree. DeBelin has been our best player all year. We concede more points when he's off the field than at any other point in the game.

Gee, I dunno, I thought JDB was one of our best tonight. He could have been tired. Mary needs to use our bench better. Not sure Marketo's the answer.

I'm not exaggerating.
I love Jack, think he's a champion player.
But if me, sitting on the other side of the field, 600 metres from the field, cause that's where you sit at the SCG, can see he's hurting and needs a break, why the f*ck couldn't McUseless?

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I don't know that they're unfit, they look busted. The problem with a power game is that it destroys your body by round 18, and then you've got 8 rounds to go, plus finals if you can make it.
Spot on, we look tired, most of the pack have played big minutes all year, plus all the "bash" training sessions, it must take it's toll towards the back end of the year and McGregor not utilising the bench properly all year...

Latest posts