What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

LESStar58

Referee
My newest addition to my jersey collection. Thailand. Won off eBay for $50.

12697137_10153253405456898_1200199823939290739_o.jpg

Has a number 1 on the back. Gorgeous shirt. You cant really tell from the picture but there's some nice traditional Thai patterns worked in. Postie showed up with it just as I stepped out of the shower to get dressed and I put it straight on. Game issue so it is slim fit. On par with any NRL jersey and any other jersey I own.

gzerounian

Juniors
It's not hard is it? I don't think fans will buy any of the four 2016 Manly jerseys with the hideous green sponsorship. If clubs took a little bit less $$ from sponsorship to protect their own brand, they would make up the money on jersey sales. In fact I think CoCo Joy would get much more recognition on TV if it were presented this way.

2qtjre9.jpg

gzerounian

Juniors
The broncos nearly got it right this year with the white jersey except it still looks wrong. The white has to be sandwiched in between the yellow and the maroon like this. The yellow and maroon also needs to be brighter.
4inds7.jpg

steggz

Juniors
The broncos nearly got it right this year with the white jersey except it still looks wrong. The white has to be sandwiched in between the yellow and the maroon like this. The yellow and maroon also needs to be brighter.
4inds7.jpg

Giving it a ring of the original '88 jerseys

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

GAZF

First Grade
Not RL...

1457606703326.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/sydney-fc/sydney-fc-confirm-plans-to-redesign-their-aleague-crest-20160310-gnfp0a.html

The aleague Sydney team is apparently redesigning their logo, and this is a prime candidate...

I personally love this! This + the new Brisbane logo is making me kind of jealous; ALeague seem to be going hard on the traditional look.

(NRL, on the other hand, is sticking with the f*cking cartoons)
:roll::roll:

The wordmark completely clashes with the rest of the design. The anchor is a nice icon and would work as the main identifier, maybe with the opera house shape worked in there somehow.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Made an updated Wests Tiger jersey that is a better representations of both sides of the merger.

WESTS.jpg

Current logo:
tigers1.gif

Woow. Thats an interestng integration of the WS into the tiger. I do agree that the paws should be removed and just stick with the current head.

I think the text looks a bit weak though. Maybe change the Black text to white and put it on a Black Shield/badge (i like the idea of using the old Wests hexagon badge)

magpies_1930.jpg

Last edited:
I think Classic need to update their range of Retros. Some I'd personally love to see-

1980 NSW First Origin
1985 NSW first Origin series win
1982/6 Kangaroo tour
1980's Country Origin Caltex jersey
1976 Eels Grand Final jersey
1978 Eels Famous Grouse
1983 Eels grand final jersey

What would other s like to see?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Made an updated Wests Tiger jersey that is a better representations of both sides of the merger.

WESTS.jpg

Current logo:
tigers1.gif

You can bet your last dollar that this has been emailed to the club.

The text is not as good as the tigers face IMO, but a marked improvement over the current one. It would look incredible inside a black hexagon.

Last edited: