What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

LESStar58

Referee
photo.php

Just added this to the collection last week courtesey of a Polish ebay seller. Guessing its from around 2008 as Puma were the manufacturer.

kdalymc

Bench
attn design heads!-

can anyone decent with design do up a logo for me?

we got a charity team together for a mid season game and the team is called "Jakes All Stars", parramatta colours.

can anyone help?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
attn design heads!-

we got a charity team together for a mid season game and the team is called "Jakes All Stars", parramatta colours.

can anyone help?

b9cgpi.png

Nuke

Staff member
attn design heads!-

can anyone help?

Something like this?
Jakes%20AllStars%20logo%20-%2001.jpg

Attachments

• Jake's AllStars logo - 01.jpg
    Jake's AllStars logo - 01.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0

GAZF

First Grade
I hate shamelessly plugging but there's four days left in the initial stage of voting for the Raiders alt jersey. My entry is still outside the top eight but not too far. As a Raiders fan I'd love to see a jersey that truly represents Canberra, rather than just look cool. The pic on the site doesn't show the detail too well but pic below give an idea:

chest-detail-1-e1452566977364.jpg

The link to my entry is below. The site's facebook function is busted and I had a few people say they can't log in to vote so registration with the site is required at the moment.

http://jersey2017.raiders.com.au/jersey/hit-ya/

Any support whether it be to vote, or share the design to others would be greatly appreciated.

kdalymc

Bench
Ok so I signed up to FIVER that site where for $5, well $5US so it's actually $7.10 at the moment... Hit up a logo designer, transferred my 7.10 and boom. This came thru

I get two revisions so I've asked to swap the NFL ball for a league ball.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I reckon the raiders should go back to their dildo jerseys

Weren't they designed by a fan too? I remember the guy posted on here and lost his shit when people started saying they looked like a dildo.

kdalymc

Bench
Ok so I signed up to FIVER that site where for $5, well $5US so it's actually $7.10 at the moment... Hit up a logo designer, transferred my 7.10 and boom. This came thru

I just need a jersey now if anyone is keen to shoot me a design ?

GAZF

First Grade

Weren't they designed by a fan too? I remember the guy posted on here and lost his shit when people started saying they looked like a dildo.

I think it was, didn't mind the design at the time. Some people see what they want to see I guess.

I reckon Nuke's design is better.

hrundi99

First Grade

Yeah he's a mate of mine.

Gazf is right - it didn't look like that unless you were told.

applesauce

Bench
I hate shamelessly plugging but there's four days left in the initial stage of voting for the Raiders alt jersey. My entry is still outside the top eight but not too far. As a Raiders fan I'd love to see a jersey that truly represents Canberra, rather than just look cool. The pic on the site doesn't show the detail too well but pic below give an idea:

chest-detail-1-e1452566977364.jpg

The link to my entry is below. The site's facebook function is busted and I had a few people say they can't log in to vote so registration with the site is required at the moment.

http://jersey2017.raiders.com.au/jersey/hit-ya/

Any support whether it be to vote, or share the design to others would be greatly appreciated.

Now into 6th mate. Close to taking 5th and I think 3rd is a possibility. Do they do another set of voting for the top 8?

GAZF

First Grade
Ended up 6th. Just scraped into the 8 with two days left so it was a close one. I think a panel picks out 3 designs so its still up in the air. Thanks to all for voting.

Latest posts