What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 4th 2010, Parramatta Stadium

flamin

Juniors
This will be the date and location of Melbourne's next game in Sydney and next against a Sydney team. What will the reception be? Will the Parra fans turn up? How will Sydney crowds go against Melbourne for the rest of the year?

It's the Friday night game so the TV ratings should be also interesting.

Brutus

Referee
Why shouldn't Parra fans turn up?

They support their team don't they? Their team will be playing for two points.

I heard a bloke on melb radio tonight who sent out a call to arms to his fellow Storm supporters to be loud and proud for that game. A whole bunch of them will be traveling up for the match.

It could get ugly.

Storming Norman

Juniors
Why shouldn't Parra fans turn up?

They support their team don't they? Their team will be playing for two points.

I heard a bloke on melb radio tonight who sent out a call to arms to his fellow Storm supporters to be loud and proud for that game. A whole bunch of them will be traveling up for the match.

It could get ugly.

Are you saying we are going to be worse than the bulldogs crowd troubles?

Oh please!!!

Loudstrat

Coach
Fair dinkum Brutus - are you a Melbournophile? Live in Sydney but listening to Melbourne radio?

I don't think a vicard version of "Raaaaayyyy, I need counselling" is going to incite a traffic jam from the Yarra all the way to O'Connell St.

Brutus

Referee
Fair dinkum Brutus - are you a Melbournophile? Live in Sydney but listening to Melbourne radio?

I don't think a vicard version of "Raaaaayyyy, I need counselling" is going to incite a traffic jam from the Yarra all the way to O'Connell St.

A guy from the forums had a link so I clicked it and listened.

You'll be at Parra Stadium cracking some Storm heads with your guitar won't you Strato?

Spitting blood Gene Simmons style?

bartman

Immortal
I'll look forward to Parramatta sticking it right up the Melbourne Illegals. :thumn

Brutus

Referee
As long as Parra are winning games, it should be a decent crowd.

Actually it's a grand final replay and after what has transpired in the last few days, if Parra fans are serious, it should be a sell-out.

Gould's way off the mark if he thinks Sydney fans won't turn up to see the Storm this year.

Storming Norman

Juniors
Why are you on the net tonight? Shouldn't you be on the blower to Rupert and trying to stitch up Hartigan because you spent Lachie's inheritance????

You calling me Wally Waldron????

Drugs are bad my friend. You may have a friend that you need to join.Hes name is Matthew Newton, you might know him, Moonface's son!!!!.

Kornstar

Coach
As a Parra fan i have no more hatred of the Storm than i did before (i hate them more than any other club and have for a long time) we found out they were cheating the cap. As much as i hate the actual team, i have no ill feelings towards their supporters and see no need for violence, the fans did nothing wrong!

Melbourne will be at their grubbiest worst in this game as they will want to prove that they deserved to be premiers by smashing the Eels nice and good. In typical Eels style i expect us to rollover and get belted too.....

I think if the Eels are going well then fans will turn up by the truck load but if they are losing then there will probably be about 12,000 there. I will be there regardless and although i want us to win i won't be feeling any real need to prove anything just because we are playing Melbourne, i just want us to win because it means 2 competition points which will get us closer to the 8!

simostorm

Bench
Id hate to hear of Storm fans.. particuly families with young kids gettin abused and being called cheats..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will be a packed ground IMO, Parra fans all wanting to see revenge...

Latest posts