What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos squad

Clarkent

Juniors
1 Darius Boyd
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Josh Dugan
4 Will Chambers
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Aaron Woods
9 Cameron Smith
10 David Klemmer
11 Boyd Cordner
12 Matt Gillett
13 Trent Merrin
14 Michael Morgan
15 Josh Papalii
16 Tyson Frizell
17 Sam Thaiday
18th man - Shannon Boyd
19th man - James Maloney
20th man - Justin O’Neill

King hit

Coach
When you are on a show called 'Queenslanders only' what are you really expecting.

Morgan ahead of Maloney and Thiaday as well.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Boyd is absurdly lucky to be 18th man even. Hes not even been the best prop at canberra this year never mind near australian selection.

Chambers over the two raiders centres is whatever. Croker is still injured imo and BJ has to basically prove he can be trusted in these matches.

I understand why mal picked this team. He wants to be loyal to the blokes who won the 4 nations

Papalii is the only change not brought about by injury (maybe one could argue he replaces scott but i feel he would have been in the team regardless) and even he would have been on the 4nations tour if not for injury.

Ferguson? Hmm a little lucky to be there based on his form this year, he's been up and down and not quite as consistent as you'd like.

Merrin, can play well, but (as I have not seen enough Panthers games this year to judge) has he been playing well enough this year considering how poorly performing the Panthers have been?

A guy like Paul Vaughan might have been a better inclusion in the prop rotation.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
When you are on a show called 'Queenslanders only' what are you really expecting.

Morgan ahead of Maloney and Thiaday as well.

correction rednecks only.

it's an excuse for a boys club to dump on the blues, he should be ashamed to partake in it.

stormbati

Bench
Such a shit team. JT unfit, Cronk out of form, smh at Chambers, Dugan, Ferguson and that second row is weak as piss.
Kiwis should put 40 on them

King hit

Coach
Ferguson deserves to be there. He was one of our best in the 4 nations and deserves to keep his spot.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Forget about Chambers...honesty what has Merrin done this season! He's been utterly awful!

TheFrog

Coach
has he been playing well enough this year considering how poorly performing the Panthers have been?
No I wouldn't say so. Mal has stuck with those that did the job before.

Ferguson and Cordner made these sides last year despite being in a shit team.

Ferguson only played well cos we didn't turn up on the night.

lol Klemmer and Woods as the starting props...HAH!

Last edited: