What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Urban..(Entertainment)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Don't care if that's the right spelling or not,

Has anyone heard any of this pricks music? I have, on the radio about 3 days ago..

Utter shyte, seriously. Unless you like American pop country music complete with fiddle and cliche' country riffs (ugh). No wonder I'd never heard of him (Music wise) but the media craps on like he's a superstar of course. Any Aussie that makes a name for himself in America has to be good doesn't he?

f**king terrible.

Anyway, thats my rant for the day.

Carry on.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Haha brilliant. Afl got sting. We got Keith

I really hope they do a "Billy Idol" on Keith and pull the plug. :D

The AFL has had some beauties though.

Meatloaf was a massive LOL and one year they had the 10 tenors which we nicknamed "The gay mormon tabernacle Choir"

millersnose

Post Whore
Keith is grate
I got all his albums
Seriously though Coolum he is a pretty handy guitar player in that telecaster twanging sort of style
You will love him and sing along

shaggs

Coach
Seriously though who gives a f**k what the entertainment is. I for one am not going to the game to watch some overpriced commercial muso play some bullshit through poorly set up PA's

Give me three games back to back

He's ok, though I prefer other American exponents such as the Counting Crows, Wilco and Sydney's own "Spurs for Jesus".

Calling Keith "country" is cringeworthy to me .I guess they went for broad appeal ,he was very Popular on "the voice " a few yrs ago so probably a good marketing move. Would have prefered someone like Lee Kernighan who Can rock too or Beccy Cole Who broke my heart when she came out of the closet a few years back.Would have loved Chad Morgan or kevin Bloody wilson too but doubt that would have been a good marketing move