What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards Appreciation Thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
I recall when we were looking at signing Gareth Hock - I was so in favour of this move, because despite Hock's insanity, he had that physicality, energy, and toughness that we were sorely lacking up front.

Enter Kenny Edwards.

Yes, he does do some silly things on the field.

But whether starting or coming off the bench, he brings energy, passion, aggression, and his own brand of insanity to the club.

I wouldn't swap him for any other forward, tbh - I love the bloke.

Forty20

First Grade
323766805632122881.png

Love me some Kenny Edwards.

T.S Quint

Coach
Getting better as the year goes on.
I think missing the start of the season really hurt him. Hitting peak form now, which is great.

Eelogical

Referee
Than watch Kenny Edwards run amok on the piss?

Pretty much. Who'd have thought someone would enjoy engaging in civil conversation with others at a public engagement these days? Kudos if they can even refrain from mobile phones for said engagement.

Gronk

Staff member
f**k, I like him best when hr does stupid shit. Not the odd dumb error, the get in your face. after try hug, smash the merkin. got a kramp type stupid shit.

Too many robots in sport, he's a breath of fresh air.

He was on his best behaviour last night. Klemmer was in his face and niggling him trying to get a reaction.

Latest posts