What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards Appreciation Thread

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Kenny Edwards will cost us a finals game by giving away a stupid penalty in the 79th min when the scores locked 16-16 and the opposition end up winning 18-16

TheParraboy

Staff member
80mins 35 Tackles 151m

Carried the ball like he had a point to prove last night.

very important member of our squad

Think he was out for a while at the start of the year when we lost a few games, but when he has come in, he definately brings an energy to the side, and when on song is up there with any backrower in the game IMO. If he can improve on cutting out the silly things in his game then the world is his oyster, id seriously consider him for origin off the bench (if eligible) if he can be consistent (he played for the aussie school boys, though born in nz)

Having said that the odd leg cramp when we are 8 points ahead with 60 seconds left on the clock is ok :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
You've only got to ask his team mates if they love playing with him, the answer is right there...
I'd have that mad merkin watching my back ahead of about 95% other nrl players..

emjaycee

Coach
Kenny is the type of player who would never fit into the Melbourne Storm "system" therefore I love the guy.
FMD, has anyone seen the post to like ratio of this Willie Ray dude.
It is better than the most alpha alpha'est male we have ever seen on here and he doesn't even have a Witch in his corner.

Chipmunk

Coach
FMD, has anyone seen the post to like ratio of this Willie Ray dude.
It is better than the most alpha alpha'est male we have ever seen on here and he doesn't even have a Witch in his corner.

Likes to Posts is an important statistic. Up there with Tackles per Minute, Line Break Assists to Total Pass, Wanks per Week, etc.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kenny Edwards is a man's man, tbh.

I love this bloke - passion, aggression, a d he bleeds blue and gold.

He's my favourite.