What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Locke.

Rich102

Staff member
I'm hearing a rumour that KL has signed for the Pt. Chev Pirates.
Can anyone confirm?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Good luck to him if he has, I believe his son lives in Auckland.

But he's got to know the Warriors aren't going to touch him with a barge pole. Not now, not ever.

And that also reminds me I need to unfollow him on instagram. It's no wonder these guys do dumb shit time and again. The amount of times he's f**ked up and he's still got legions of people saying 'come back to the Warriors we miss you, f**k the haterz, blah blah'.

Wizardman

First Grade
The wasted talent thread pops up in the NRL section every now and again. This guy is definitely one to add to that list.
There are worse wingers than him who play NRL today. It is a pure testament to how much of a dickhead he must be to have no offers from an NRL or ESL club.
The only clubs who should even consider trying him would be ones with a very strong discipline base like the Melbourne Storm.

shinobi

Juniors
So sad after that first lot of juniors yo graduate from nyc into firsts hewas my favourite. Russel packer ended up in jail, matulino still holding it down for us.

legs 11

Juniors
There are NRL teams with some cash left....Titans for one, surely they could do a deal better than pt chev. The guys got plenty of talent, it doesnt just disappear.
I have seen him in Auckland last week so looks like it might all be over for him?
BTW i would have been filthy if i were him when he was the current kiwi fullback and the warriors go and sign tomkins.....

Wizardman

First Grade
There are NRL teams with some cash left....Titans for one, surely they could do a deal better than pt chev. The guys got plenty of talent, it doesnt just disappear.
I have seen him in Auckland last week so looks like it might all be over for him?
BTW i would have been filthy if i were him when he was the current kiwi fullback and the warriors go and sign tomkins.....

He is without a professional club foo one and one reason alone....he is a trackhead.

Skinner

Coach
Jesus.....I could cry at how badly he has screwed up. The world was his oyster. If he was going to play Fox, then I'd be surprised if it wasn't for Northcote. He started there when he was four years of age. Although, after saying that, a lot of the better Northcote players have gone to the Pirates.

Undercover

Juniors
Cant confirm yet, however some of his best mates (2 of them in his wedding line) play for the Pirates so wouldn't be surprised if he turned out for them.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Jesus.....I could cry at how badly he has screwed up. The world was his oyster. If he was going to play Fox, then I'd be surprised if it wasn't for Northcote. He started there when he was four years of age. Although, after saying that, a lot of the better Northcote players have gone to the Pirates.

I'm sure no one needs to be told that good old fashioned loyalty is dead. However, if Pt Chev are paying him and Northcote can't, then fair enough.

Anyone remember his debut v the Tigers, 12-0 (or so) in the dead middle of winter, he scored both tries I think from memory. And you thought gee, this kid is the future. Graham Lowe was talking him up like he was ready to walk on water. But I guess we didn't know his upbringing and the sort of off-field shite he was already into.