What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Train On Squad

Martli

Coach
kiwi_man said:
so if moimoi plays in the qualifiers he is then unable to represent the kiwis?

Just at the world cup by the sounds of it. I think world cup games don't technically count as test matches, rather "internationals" or some bullsh*t. So he'd probably still be eligable for NZ after that.

Brian McLennon

Juniors
I have added some more players to the train on squad

SBW - he is fit and wants to f**k up the Croc lovers
Roy Asotasi
Ben Roberts

Matt Utai needs an operation like he does every year so f**k him he can miss out

Cheers Bluey

having second thoughts is this a way that the kiwis are giving fuifui moimoi match practice and serving his one match suspension.

with the world cup can we clarify the rules with selections. i know if you play in qualifying games you are locked into the country for the world cup the thing is i am unsure it is only 1 year out or the world cup cycle.

my 25 pencilled in on thursday due to injury
1. brent webb
2. manu vatuvei
3. steve matai
4. shontayne hape
5. lesley vainakolo
6. greg eastwood
7. stacey jones
8. ruben wiki
9. motu tony
10. roy asotasi
11. frank pritchard
12. david kidwell
13 sonny bill williams

14. nathan cayless
15. tony puletua
16. ali lautiiti
17. nathan fien

18. simon mannering or tame tupou
19. soliala
20. henry paul
21. david solomona
22. adam blair
23. jerome ropati
24. ben roberts
25. jason cayless or evarn tuimarve or david faalogo

thats with webster out with surgery

Iafeta

Referee
Another name who should be there is Antonio Kaufusi.

Moved to Australia when he was 16 from New Zealand so he's a Kiwi, and in awesome form.

Lox

Juniors
Here's my 17. It's time we blood some new talent. Some have had their time ie Vagana, Toopi etc and should f*** off!!!

1. Webb
2. Tupou
3. Matai
4. Soliola
5. Utai/Vatuvei/Webster
6. Roberts
7. Jones
8. Wiki
9. Fien
10. Asotasi
11. Pritchard
12. Puletua
13. SBW

14. Kaufusi/Moimoi/Iafeta
15. Hohaia
16. Lauaki
17. Eastwood/Halatau

Omissions:
- Lesley - if he make's himself unavailable every Tri Nations then he doesn't wanna play for the Kiwis - another Sione
- Hape - Gasnier owned him last year eg his try where Hape was clutching air
- Leuluai - need I say more
- UK players - the majority playing over there suck and are in it for the $$$

ozbash

Referee
Lox said:
1. Hohaia
2. Smith
3. Fien

hohaia ? nope, part time hooker,center and/or 5/8 and not hell of a flash at any of them.

smith ? he went ok for the eels when dim tim hurt himself/was at rehab but i think he,s a better 5/8 than half.

Fein ? :lol: :lol:

if i was bluey, i,d be talking very seriously to thomas luelueai.

kiwi_man

Juniors
ozbash said:
hohaia ? nope, part time hooker,center and/or 5/8 and not hell of a flash at any of them.

smith ? he went ok for the eels when dim tim hurt himself/was at rehab but i think he,s a better 5/8 than half.

Fein ? :lol: :lol:

if i was bluey, i,d be talking very seriously to thomas luelueai.

well thank christ ur not bluey.... tommy leuleuai is not a half backs arse hole, he has NO kicking game at all and he always throws inside passes or short balls to his outside, he has no long passing game

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
sanchez moreno said:
utai doesnt deserve a kiwis jeresy off form

Really? I actually thought he was really good for the Dogs on Friday night. ok, he missed a few (difficult) tackles, but his running game was as explosive as ever.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
kiwi_man said:
well thank christ ur not bluey.... tommy leuleuai is not a half backs arse hole, he has NO kicking game at all and he always throws inside passes or short balls to his outside, he has no long passing game

Don't mind him, Kiwi_man. Ozbash has a penchant for so-called halves with little-to-no playmaking ability.

Brian McLennon

Juniors
My 17 so far is this

Webb
Vatuvai
Matai
Soliola
Webster
Ropati
Jones

Wiki
Halatau
Asotasi
Puleatua
Pritchard
Kidwell

Bench

Cayless
Williams
Kaufusi / Lauaki
Roberts

You heard it hear first

Cheers Bluey

ozbash

Referee
Daniel Anderson said:
I tell ya Bluey. Jones is past it, hes a nuffy and way over rated. Get Thomas in there, hes the future Kiwi superstar

they could share positions,,, thomas could play the tough games (v the poms) and the WGHB could play the easy beats (aussie) .

then everyone will be happy,, even nzwarrior :roll:

Latest posts