What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2007 Tri-Nations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Now for something completely different ... I'd like to forget about all the bullplop for a moment and say a great big

THANK YOU

to all of you who contributed to the Kiwis in 2007. We may not have the results to show it, but I still reckon we're the best damn team in this game. I look forward to our yearly gatherings, and there's never a dull moment when we're in game mode.

So give yourselves a pat on the back, enjoy the off-season, and don't forget to put your hands up again next year! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
*puts hand up next year*

ooh, that sounds naughty, I hope next year doesn't mind.

rayroxon

Juniors
LeagueNut said:
Now for something completely different ... I'd like to forget about all the bullplop for a moment and say a great big

THANK YOU

to all of you who contributed to the Kiwis in 2007. We may not have the results to show it, but I still reckon we're the best damn team in this game. I look forward to our yearly gatherings, and there's never a dull moment when we're in game mode.

So give yourselves a pat on the back, enjoy the off-season, and don't forget to put your hands up again next year! :D

Thanks for the work you put into making the team happen. We'll be stronger for the experience next year I'm sure. Till then onwards and upwards as Super Ted would say.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LN, you are an awesome leader.

You sure as hell better be a part of this team, and captaining it next year, otherwise I'll threaten to do something to you I have absolutely no intentions of carrying out.;-)

rayroxon

Juniors
madunit said:
LN, you are an awesome leader.

You sure as hell better be a part of this team, and captaining it next year, otherwise I'll threaten to do something to you I have absolutely no intentions of carrying out.;-)

If you do carry it out though can I have the video?

Hallatia

Referee
LeagueNut said:

THANK YOU

I was privellaged to be a part of the Kiwis this year, even though it was only for one game, it was the ANZAC game we won so whoot! Seeing as my HSC is almost finished, if I am still around next year I would love to be part of this team again.

THANKYOU LeagueNut for everything you put into this team, you are the best of the best in my opinion:D

LeagueNut

First Grade
Cheers everyone. :)

madunit said:
garfieldbanner.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Robster

Bench
Hey Guys. This was last year, and I would like to put my hand up and say sorry for my blunder and vanishing act in the last round against Great Britian. I had a reason behind not posting but still at the end of the day I let the team down. I know you guys would have gotten over the anger by now but I promise you if selected for New Zealand again, I won't let the team down.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hate to bring up very sore memories Robster but those reasons you had for not posting were:
Robster said:
being put on the bench for the 2nd match didn't really excite me
Robster said:
But with the extreme unlikeyness of playing in this match, didn't really give me the *peow peow* factor
Robster said:
the main reason why I didn't get a article is that I didn't have time
Robster said:
Well excuse me, to be hoenst with you I was attending to a friend who needed me for comfort. My mobile is getting repaired and I don't have to answer to you mate
Robster said:
A bench player letting the team down? If i was in the starting side I would of written a artilce up a week ago
And let us not forget these two:
Robster said:
Lets be fair I was given very late notice to post a article.
Which you posted after initially saying the following after being asked to put in an article.
Robster said:
i can post if needed, though it wil be have to be a 2 hour effort.

I think it's pretty clear that you're not interested in playing Forum 7's for the Kiwi's, considering your numerous varying excuses for why you didn't post. It's pretty clear though that your first reason is the most accurate.

Jesbass

First Grade
Rob, thanks for the text today, but like I said in response:
"Not sure why you're directing this at me. I don't pick for the Kiwis. If you want to get selected for New Zealand again, you need to talk to the powers that be. The reason you copped flack is because you said you'd get an article in, and you didn't, and the reason you gave was 'being picked on the bench didn't excite me much', or words to that effect. It was only when people reacted to that, that you talked about a suicidal friend.

Quite a difference, obviously.

Can you see how your actions angered people?

I wouldn't be too worried, if I was you. You're top of the table with the Titans, and the World Cup will let you play as any nation you like.
"

LeagueNut

First Grade
Can this thread be locked please? I don't think anyone really wants to see all this dragged up again.

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts