What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knees after tackle

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Just read on fox sports report where Smith denied any malice when his knees came into contact with Haynes back....Smith was reported to have said controversial collisions were a tolerated creature of Origin football.....mmmmm as I said in my previous thread lets get on with the premiership and play by all the rules......not just the ones in origin

Mr Red

First Grade
its funny how everyone rates smith and Slater and two of the "clean skins" of the game. i think they have everyone fooled - they are both the new grubs of the NRL, always little niggles in the play the ball by smith, and i have lost count of how many times slater comes in feet or knees first when attempting to stop a try or put a player into touch...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Smiths always up to little tactics whenever hes involved in tackles ie tangles himself up with the opposition and quite often as marker always seems to have his knee forward trying to upset the play the ball

Breathingfire

Juniors
He might have a bit of grub in him but Cameron Smith is the best player in the NRL. Notice how many shit forwards go to melbourne and start killing it. Its all because of the impeccable service they receive from him out of dummy half. He forces them to hit the ad line.

j0nesy

Bench
Yes, was a bit of a cheapshot by Smith. Best player in the world though IMHO. He plays for NSW, we win game 1 and 2.

Nugby

Juniors
Likes tangling up the play the ball as would any Melbourne player, but I don't think Cam Smith is a cheap shot merchant, and have given him the benefit of the doubt there. Remember him (and Cronk) jumping over (Josh?) Morris once in the in-goal and nearly hurting himself to avoid collecting Morris. Thought it was a sign of genuine class.

Latest posts