What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Hellray

Juniors
Going to be hard with the money the rorters have freed up for next year souths will be like seagulls trying to get to the crumbs
I just mean to get us through the next round. We can’t field a backline due to injuries

1. Mitchell
2. Thompson
3. Tass
4……….. (Chee Kam when desperate)
5……….. (gagai if fit)
6. Wighton
7. Walker

themacemaceman

Juniors
I just mean to get us through the next round. We can’t field a backline due to injuries

1. Mitchell
2. Thompson
3. Tass
4……….. (Chee Kam when desperate)
5……….. (gagai if fit)
6. Wighton
7. Walker
I thought they said AJ is back next week?

@Thumper said recently that fitness was a key sleeper issue that needed to be addressed and after last night, I’m a total convert.

Subject to the health experts, they need another hour on the bikes per day minimum.

Or perhaps more thoughtfully, time to recruit the Panthers fitness people.

Otherwise it’s deck chairs on the Titanic no matter who is playing or coaching.

This is more than urgent.

Last edited:
@Thumper said recently that fitness was a key sleeper issue that needed to be addressed and after last night, I’m a total convert.

Subject to the health experts, they need another hour on the bikes per day minimum.

What they really need is an all day session 5 days a week running up the maroubra sand hills with a 40 kilo back pack madge was good at getting the laggers ship shape.

themacemaceman

Juniors

The problem is I think fitness is something you go hard at in preseason. Then tapper off during the season as the work you do at training and games is enough to sustain that level.
Going harder at fitness during the season is going to lead to even more tired players , more injuries and worse scores as the season progresses would be my fear.

Thumper

Juniors

Nice to agree on something for once. Hahaha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
List of unavailable players next week

Alex Johnston,
Campbell Graham,
Tyrone Munro,
Taane Milne,
Jye Gray,
Jacob Gagai,
Richie Kennar
Leon Te Hau,
Haizyn Mellars,