What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Bazal

Post Whore
This is going to be ugly. our contact in tackles is shocking.

Daniel Dole disagrees :p Although he's the only one...

I wonder if a guy like Dole could have a bit of a renaissance as a footballer? He was a massive talent in the NYC. Hits like a truck

Bazal

Post Whore
Hell yeah, they've got The Gentle Art of Making Enemies playing in the background of the replay...probs be the highlight of the match

Noise

Coach
Lol. How bad is this. Our whole club is a shambles - front office, coaching staff, recruitment, playing depth, the list is endless.

Daniel Dole disagrees :p Although he's the only one...

I wonder if a guy like Dole could have a bit of a renaissance as a footballer? He was a massive talent in the NYC. Hits like a truck
He is a solid player and could possible make it if the 2nd grade setup wasn't such a graveyard. Playing RMC atm would honestly be better for his development.

hindy111

Post Whore
Xerri looks a real prospect.

We havent had ball but not one player in our side looks much as of yet.
Salmon is raw. Evans been rubbish

Bazal

Post Whore
Xerri looks a real prospect.

We havent had ball but not one player in our side looks much as of yet.
Salmon is raw. Evans been rubbish

Evans looked gassed at kickoff. Maybe there's something to this whole fitness thing?

*cue deathriders sarcastic responses*

Gronk

Staff member
Evans looked gassed at kickoff. Maybe there's something to this whole fitness thing?

Yeah he has a long way to go before he is FG ready again. Needs to get angry. Maybe I should duck over to Marrickville and steal his car ? We might get an agro last 20 out of him.

hindy111

Post Whore

I recieved a txt from old man who been following footy for 70yrs

Kane Evans is f**king hopeless