What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan Inu

gustarny

Juniors
Inu can go now and jono and matt Keating can join Oaky and Mortz at Wenty for the rest of 2010.Bring up Te Mari and Pele and Mitchel.Play kk at half and Feleti at 6.

offside ref

Juniors
Not feleti at 6 he's not a 5/8. But inu can just go I'm over him.
Between the pair mateo has got better since he sorted his contract out. Inu has not I don't think he cares anymore.

benoir91

Juniors
Please let Reddy and Grothe be back next week
f**k me dead Inu and Wright on one side were atrocious

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Not feleti at 6 he's not a 5/8. But inu can just go I'm over him.
Between the pair mateo has got better since he sorted his contract out. Inu has not I don't think he cares anymore.
+1
Parra will regret letting Mateo go, he has improved a lot since sorting out his future and is still capable of being one of the better players in the comp.

Inu is just useless and getting worse, which is a shame as he had so much potential. It's time to drop him and give his game time to someone who is going to be here in the future. At least early in the season he seemed to be putting some effort in but now he is just useless and not even trying, he has a heart the size of a pea.

Forty20

First Grade
Oake was fine, a good effort the scoreboard considering.

Also, bring back Wagon-no Ridell wait no, Witt! Yes Witt has my vote.

benoir91

Juniors
He has never been the same player since his ankle injury in Rd 1 2008
f**k me dead he has got to be one of the slowest players in the NRL, v Manly he was run down by Matai, and he couldn't keep up with the 30 year old Hornby tonight.
Not to mention his obsession with
*Kicking after a line break as opposed to passing
*Running straight back into the markers every time he is hitting it up
*Throwing stupid offloads in our own 10m zone
*Trying to be a hero and fly like superman when catching bombs where the easier option is to let the defence take it and just tackle them

I never thought there would be a bigger loss of ability than what happened to Tim Smith but Inu well and truly has it covered, t's so sad that he will never fulfill his potential but seriously can the warriors take him now?

strider

Post Whore
yeah i thought oake was good

but yeah, for the first time, I had "omfg go away Inu" feelings tonight

and I've gotta say - jono wright - meh - he must be allergic to kogarah, cos thats 2 shockers he's had there in the last 9 months ..... for starters, someone give him a feed - he's too skinny

Joffa

Juniors
He has never been the same player since his ankle injury in Rd 1 2008
f**k me dead he has got to be one of the slowest players in the NRL, v Manly he was run down by Matai, and he couldn't keep up with the 30 year old Hornby tonight.
Not to mention his obsession with
*Kicking after a line break as opposed to passing
*Running straight back into the markers every time he is hitting it up
*Throwing stupid offloads in our own 10m zone
*Trying to be a hero and fly like superman when catching bombs where the easier option is to let the defence take it and just tackle them

I never thought there would be a bigger loss of ability than what happened to Tim Smith but Inu well and truly has it covered, t's so sad that he will never fulfill his potential but seriously can the warriors take him now?

Change ur sig then

Someone

Bench
The only time i ever appreciated INU was when he scored that amazing try in 2007 VS dogs.

Latest posts