What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan Inu

Forty20

First Grade
Haha can we discuss Inu and not my sig please

There isn't much to discuss. He was a boom rookie with massive potential and now he can't run down Ben Hornby.

Pack him off to Wenty or the Warriors and pending the health of Reddy and Grothe start blooding our promising juniors. Be it T. Mortimer, Uasele or Sio/Brien if you want to take a punt.

Danonthespot

Juniors
Terrible player. Has always been. No idea why we stuck with him. The good things he has done in the past have far been outweighed by the bad.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate!

belmoreeel

Juniors
he is really upset about leaving the eels because he got found out. no wonder they didnt even make an offer to keep him

ROGUE

Juniors
A tad harsh don't you think? Apart from a few, and i mean a few he was only as good as the guy next to him

Forty20

First Grade
A tad harsh don't you think? Apart from a few, and i mean a few he was only as good as the guy next to him

That'd be Jono Wright playing inside him and in that case, yes, you would be correct ;-)

They both had shockers. The difference is Inu is a seasoned first grader and Wright is still sitting at the fringes.

Latest posts