What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurt Mann UK Bound?

ALSGI

Bench
I wish, tomorrow I'm going to one of those old fashion BBQ at a park where you can light a wood fire BBQ. You can be sure I'll take a carton of VB with me. I'll have a few and share the rest while watching the kids play footy and cricket etc.
Possm, hope you enjoy the BBQ mate but who the f**k is going to sort this mess out?

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Possm, hope you enjoy the BBQ mate but who the f**k is going to sort this mess out?

Mary and millward will.

And perhaps Widdop can earn his million bucks while sitting on the sideline.

Would widdop even make the nsw or qld team? LOL

I mean the senior team, not the junior state teams playing at 5pm

Serious question

denis preston

First Grade
It's catchy isn't it. What a mess.

Maybe if Millward spent time with Mary I the off-season, things would have gone a lot more smoother on the Dugan, Packer, Mann, Lafai and Milne front. They both could have viewed the new playing style together and Mary could have shown Millward how well Lafai is going - Champ of Boot Camp. More importantly, they could have discussed a solid plan with options and maybe both would have been on song for 2017.

Sadly, it is a mess.

Do you read your threads before you send them ? Are we now going to extend players contracts not based on their form in games but in how they train ???

The calm one

Juniors

Maybe if Millward spent time with Mary I the off-season, things would have gone a lot more smoother on the Dugan, Packer, Mann, Lafai and Milne front. They both could have viewed the new playing style together and Mary could have shown Millward how well Lafai is going - Champ of Boot Camp. More importantly, they could have discussed a solid plan with options and maybe both would have been on song for 2017.

Sadly, it is a mess.
You can not be serious, please

dragonssamy61

First Grade
What's blowing me away is the consistency and effort and fitness. Whether it's sustainable or not I have no idea. But even with key players out we aren't too far away. There's only 3 teams at the moment with that consistency.. Melbourne, roosters and us. The rest of the comps form is so up and down it's not funny. Let's hope we keep it up! I'm on the bus!

Elroy agree.
Pickworth and his team have done wonders.
There fitness levels are impressive.
Even when we lost bar the parra game.
We came home stronger than the storm and cowboys and even the roosters.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Mary and millward will.

Serious question

Not so long ago, RLW rated Widdop within the top 20 players in the NRL.

In other words, if he were eligible for SOO, Widdop wouldn't be out of place.

If you can't see that his significant dip in form correlated with Benji Marshall's failed halfback experiment, I don't know another way to express things more simply.

Widdop will only get better with Hunt coming next year (caveat: as long as Packer's defection is adequately addressed).

Last edited:

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Not so long ago, RLW rated Widdop to be within the top 20 players in the NRL.

In other words, if he were eligible for SOO, Widdop wouldn't be out of place.

If you can't see that his significant dip in form correlated with Benji Marshall's failed halfback experiment, I don't know another way to express things more simply.

Widdop will only get better with Hunt coming next year (caveat: as long as Packer's defection is adequately addressed).
Nahhhh.....top 20.

Lol

Top 20 for a particular week maybe

Or in the top 20 five eighths maybe. lol

Top 20 players.. nahhhh

Crush

Coach

Sadly, it is a mess.
This post is next level Possm.
Its all becoming a bit of a fantasy now.
Keep it up though, its entertaining!

saintsarealive1

Juniors
In a strange way I'd actually like to meet Vas in real life, just so I could go up to him and quietly whisper ..."Widdop".

The resulting meltdown as all 23 personalities battled for the limelight would be fascinating.
Like I support our great performing one club test footballing club legend coach Mary......i support Widdop.

Whisper Widdop in my ear and I might blush.

getsmarty

Immortal
Mary and millward will.

Serious question

Welcome back Vas/Ruby/Glen/Sigurd etc