What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LADDER WATCH

azzah72

Bench
I think it's fair to say that if we get through to the next bye with a positive win ratio, we'll be in very good stead. We may not be too affected by Origin either.

bluefox68

Staff member
Once a weakness in the team is now a strength. Nico is nailing them from anywhere. Great to have Trindall as a back up.
Same scenario as the forward pack - start of the season every man and his dog were bagging our forwards. NOW they are all being praised as a strength…

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Come on Titans… If you’re not going to do us a solid and get an upset win, at least don’t let the Storm get a crazy boost to their differential

Quigs

Immortal
If there is one non shark player that I enjoy watching then that is Hughes. I will be more than pleased to see that he is not running onto the paddock against us next weekend.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I don't think he is - yet. He's done a baby cow. He has chronic baby cow problems. If he is out they won't have Pezet either. He did his ACL in the Q Cup last week.
Bellamy will probably play Wishart in the halves has done this before.

Never seen a year where teams have had so many injuries

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bellamy will probably play Wishart in the halves has done this before.

Never seen a year where teams have had so many injuries
3 leg fracture. Some year there are none. Metcalf, Ilias and now Pappy. Lot of synods as well. Knees too

Is this in some way linked to different techniques secondary to avoiding head contact? Has the NRL started to address one monster only to create another?