What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LADDER WATCH

roboshark

Coach
Probably all the leg injuries because no bastard plays the ball properly anymore.
Jokes. But frustrating

DJDL

Bench
Yep. Fractured fibula above the plate that was inserted to fix the last injury. Not terribly uncommon for this to happen but damed unlucky for him.

Man that sucks.
Just when he looked to be getting back into the swing of things.

Poor bugger.

Frenzy.

Immortal
BHU has a big list too.

Speaks about that and other battles on the Ebbs and Flows podcast released today

Frenzy.

Immortal
I remember this being published recently so went googling. Some while not playing but all results of playing

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 12.21.12 pm.png

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Still 1st by a game and a half, the Dolphins are the ones who should be copping the slack for a soft position. Check out who they have played.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Still 1st by a game and a half, the Dolphins are the ones who should be copping the slack for a soft position. Check out who they have played.
I have. I've also made a great big excel workbook showing how everyone is tracking. It's in the thread I made this morning