What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell is not a fullback

Valheru

Coach
"That's quite a bold statement to make and we've proven over the past that when a player breaches the rules and we believe it warrants a breach action, we take it," he said.

From Abdo

Therefore he is saying latrell didn't breach the rules. Every player should swear in interview this week and we will see how long Abdo maintains his stance.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
"That's quite a bold statement to make and we've proven over the past that when a player breaches the rules and we believe it warrants a breach action, we take it," he said.

From Abdo

Therefore he is saying latrell didn't breach the rules. Every player should swear in interview this week and we will see how long Abdo maintains his stance.
Even better not all players just solid first graders who are Islanders

Tiger5150

Bench
It's amazing how someone says something in the media and everyone believes it. SEN Radio posted an instagram story quoting Andrew Voss who said Leniu could be looking at 8 or more weeks if found guilty... Latrell shared that story with two words "And some". That's it.

It's a little ironic we'll see another week of Fox and co putting sh*t on Latrell for some naughty words, just after they spent a week pumping up the tires of Curtis "domestic abuser" Scott.

And Triple M having a virtue-signalling hissy fit after years of sexual inneundo and swearing on their programs. The world's gone mad.

I hope the club puts a media ban on him for everyone's sakes, and stick to Cameron Murray's "Full credit to the boys, just got to get the 2 points, building our season, blah blah" boring-ass cliches that everyone complains about these days.
Everyone here knows how this whole Latrell saga ends right?

We all know it will end up with Latrell being made the new Adam Goodes, martyred on the cross of faux racism and virtue signalling, with many many many photos on covers of womens mags with his chin in the air looking off into the distance, not doubt a mural of the same somewhere in south sydney.....all the while NRL fans know he is just a merkin.

Canard

Immortal

From Abdo

Run me through the great gamut of other players fined for swearing in interviews?

Iamback

Coach
Even in 2024, it's clear Australia society is uncomfortable with anyone of indigenous background being loud and outspoken.

So you have no issue with a player swearing over and over. Acknowledging it and continuing to do so?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So this opens the gates. Any player interviewed can say:
"f**k yeah mate we f**ked those f**ken merkins right the f**k up. It was f**ken awesome, the boys f**ken played like a f**ken bunch of f**ken legends."

And the NRL has to say its ok.

Canard

Immortal
So you have no issue with a player swearing over and over. Acknowledging it and continuing to do so?
No.

It's a total beat up.

It's on Triple M radio at 10.30pm at night.

This is culture wars BS, and everyone has been sucked into it.

There are many examples of players swearing on live TV interviews, and nobody has ever cared before.

No.

It's a total beat up.

There are many examples of players swearing on live TV interviews, and nobody has ever cared before.
I dont recall anyone saying they dont care they're swearing though and just keep going? surely that's the difference here?

I occasionally swear around my kids so I'm hardly one to pass judgement on anyone who swears on TV/radio just because kids might hear it. But I've never said I dont care and just carry on.

Iamback

Coach
No.

It's a total beat up.

Except players are getting suspended and fined for words on their personal social media...

So in that case why would players doing offical
interviews as part of their contract not have the same standards?

Canard

Immortal
Except players are getting suspended and fined for words on their personal social media...

So in that case why would players doing offical
interviews as part of their contract not have the same standards?
So there must me a long list of players fined and suspended for swearing in interviews then.

Iamback

Coach
It's OK to swear in some instances but not others?

Or if you pretend you didn't mean it, that's OK?

If Vonny or Braith decided to drop F bomb after F Bomb. How long do you think they'd last? Not only in that job but before the show is stopped?

Canard

Immortal
Even in 2024, it's clear parts of Australian society are still giving f**kwits excuses for being f**kwits because they're of Indigenous background
Since when is being a f**kwit an offence in Australia?

Or one worthy of a suspension or fine in the NRL?