What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell Mitchell

AJB1102

First Grade
I'll shoulder some blame. I picked him up in super coach just before he went to shit and now he's not even in the Chook's 21. I killed Corey Norman's form too, for the record.

The kid is immensely talented and I think Robbo is a good coach who'd know what he's doing so I doubt it'll be long before Latrell is back tearing it up.

Agree with others about no good in hooking SKD; he's made a successful career as a brainfart merchant with dickfingers for something like 10yrs now and I don't see that changing. Can do some special things when it clicks though. Ben Pommeroy without the backslam and I don't recall SKD knocking himself out failing to score a try.

nick87

Coach
I think hooking Mitchell and standing steadfastly by SKD is a pretty f**king shitting example to set.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think hooking Mitchell and standing steadfastly by SKD is a pretty f**king shitting example to set.

Apparently he's been "rested" this week. Not playing reggies either. Not sure what the go is, maybe there's a niggling injury, maybe Trent wants him to watch the game and have a think - club not saying much atm.

Burwood

Bench
Must be killing poor Mitchell not playing this week against Newcastle- he likes to heap shit on the club in the media for not picking him up all those years ago.

perverse

Referee
Must be killing poor Mitchell not playing this week against Newcastle- he likes to heap shit on the club in the media for not picking him up all those years ago.
He's probably happy he doesn't need to show up for such a nothing game.

nick87

Coach
Apparently he's been "rested" this week. Not playing reggies either. Not sure what the go is, maybe there's a niggling injury, maybe Trent wants him to watch the game and have a think - club not saying much atm.

Maybe something off the field, a niggling injury or maybe thy dropped him and don't want to publically shame him for it. Guess we'll probably never know

I think Robinson is a really good coach so what ever the case I'm sure Mitchell will be fine long term

In unrelated matters:
What the f**k happened to Taukeiaho? Is he hurt? Out of form? Dead?
2 years ago he was the f**king business, had a bit of down year in 2016 and as best I can tell has disappeared off the face of the earth since

adamkungl

Immortal
Maybe something off the field, a niggling injury or maybe thy dropped him and don't want to publically shame him for it. Guess we'll probably never know

I think Robinson is a really good coach so what ever the case I'm sure Mitchell will be fine long term

In unrelated matters:
What the f**k happened to Taukeiaho? Is he hurt? Out of form? Dead?
2 years ago he was the f**king business, had a bit of down year in 2016 and as best I can tell has disappeared off the face of the earth since

Taukeiaho did an ACL late 2016 season and is due back shortly - I think this is the first week he's named in the squad?

wibble

Bench
Taukeiaho did an ACL late 2016 season and is due back shortly - I think this is the first week he's named in the squad?

Well good luck to the kid. I hope he can recapture his form before such a crappy injury (many players do, but knees are funny), he was great to watch and could be a powerhouse runner in the NRL.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
So what's happening with Latrell? Was supposedly being rested for one game against the Knights but also missed the dragons game and not named in the 17 for Sunday. Been playing for Wyong.

Rumours that he fell out with coach after the Broncos game and other clubs sniffing around.

Who knows the truth

pandas

Juniors
Not sure if it's true but heard he blasted Robbo after he got hooked in front of other players. Leadership group and coach agreed he should be dropped.

He got outplayed by Walker and Roberts (the two form centres of the competition) when the entire team was being destroyed left right and centre and for some reason he gets the blame.

yobbo84

First Grade
I'd hope Souths get Inglis in his ear. He'd walk into our backline on one leg with both hands tied behind his back.

Latest posts