What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all Laugh at Parramatta

parra pete

Referee
If they can't hack the pace, head em up and move em on. They will always find a home at Manly. :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
parramatta :lol:

we may of finished 8th, but at least we don't live in Parra :lol:

CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHOK-CHOK-CHOK-CHOK-CHOKERS bwahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Parra Guru

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:

we may of finished 8th, but at least we don't live in Parra :lol:

CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHOK-CHOK-CHOK-CHOK-CHOKERS bwahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Did you think of that one all by yourself??

Wow, aren't you just growing up so fast!

RainMan

Juniors
parra pete said:
Manly choked in the first final..

Er Manly weren't expected to win, don't know how that would be a choke??

I consider choking in a game for example, being favourites to win the game easily, yet letting the opposition team play all over you and keep you scoreless. Forcing your best performing players all year into silly errors that completely undermined your teams chances of playing decent footy. Yep that would be a choke.:)

Stagger eel

Staff member
RainMan said:
Er Manly weren't expected to win, don't know how that would be a choke??

come on, you can do better than that, you've been using the same excuse since 1998!!!...ffs...are you also not expecting to win next year??? :roll:

fish eel

Immortal
circling eagle said:
I hope for Parra's sake Tim Smith starts well next year, cause if he starts slowly, we all know what BS will do.....

Yeah.....keep him in the side.

Tim's got ticker, unlike that bloke you thanked us for.

RainMan

Juniors
eelavation said:
come on, you can do better than that, you've been using the same excuse since 1998!!!...ffs...are you also not expecting to win next year??? :roll:

Parra were the red hot favourites to thump Manly in that semi, which they did. Did you think otherwise? How are you expected to choke in a game if you are not favourites???

As for next year, I expect improvement with Orford and Bell arriving. Manly may just make it to week 2 of the semis next year...

Stagger eel

Staff member
RainMan said:
Parra were the red hot favourites to thump Manly in that semi, which they did. Did you think otherwise? How are you expected to choke in a game if you are not favourites???

As for next year, I expect improvement with Orford and Bell arriving. Manly may just make it to week 2 of the semis next year...

Hot favourites according to who???...you??? the bookies??? our supporters??...you guys were leading the comp just short of half way through the premiership and ended up falling into 8th spot.

we choked 2nd last week of the competion, you guys choked from Round 14!!

Really!!..don't give me this "we weren't supposed to be there" crap that's so cliche coming from a club who had no problems talking it up as if they were sh*t hot, thanks to fat boy Peters, Tezza and ya boyfriends at 2GB.

Parra Guru

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
parramatta :lol: :lol:

well done smithy.....another failure :lol: :lol:

hahaha, you think long and hard about what to write on here.

You must be very smart, not to mention incredibly funny:D

Mayor_Quimby

Bench

i'm glad to see you have internet connected in your 1 bedroom fibro shack out the back of mum dad's.

premiership favs.........29-0 :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:

i'm glad to see you have internet connected in your 1 bedroom fibro shack out the back of mum dad's.

Hahaha, great to see you do your research, and have come up with an original sterotype. Never heard the word Fibro used to describe a Parramatta supporter before. Have I told you before how funny you are? You must also be incredibly good looking, because you're also very smart, and witty. :roll:

We'd much rather live your luxurious lifestyle, supporting a sellout team like Manly Warringah......

too bad we can't, because we're not all *removed*, so we don't fall into your category.

Manly :lol: