What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live - The 2006 Forum 7's Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
Hope you enjoyed it lads

apart from the fact that I broke out into verse singing loudly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
Thanks for listening guys. I hope you enjoyed the show. We had a lot of fun bringing it to you. Congrats to all the award winners.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Clevo said:
Courageous Pistol...as always... well done on the broadcast
Made my night. Great work guys.
The singing was the jewel in the crown. Loud and robust.... so my neighbours tell me. :D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Congrats to all the prize winners; and a huge thankyou to everyone that put finger to keyboard; red pen to anonymous article; thumb to stopwatch; thinking cap to head; and mouth to microphone; to make F7's the great spectacle it's been in '06.

Now to finish off strongly with the PvP and Tri-Nations, before doing it all again next year.

PrideKnight

Bench
Wow, thanks a lot guys, and congrats to everyone else.
Was a really exciting debut year for me, can't wait to get back into it again in 07.

Just wish i had have got the info about the show earlier, i was out shopping...damn zelda...

G

gorilla

Jesbass said:
Wow, thanks, judges. I think you forgot that this prize requires a player with sportsmanlike behaviour, and I bribed every ref! :lol:

ahem, yet to collect Jesbass ....;-)

Congrats Jesbass - some big prizes there, you too Clevo (still remember that article; actually made me laugh)

Antonius - a great year from you, thank you for your tireless good humoured and mannered approach to what is usually a thankless task until poo hits the propeller. A well deserved award.

antonius

Coach
gorilla said:
ahem, yet to collect Jesbass ....;-)

Congrats Jesbass - some big prizes there, you too Clevo (still remember that article; actually made me laugh)

Antonius - a great year from you, thank you for your tireless good humoured and mannered approach to what is usually a thankless task until poo hits the propeller. A well deserved award.
Cheers Goz. I really think all the refs deserve an award it's a little embarasing to be singled out when I know all the refs put in the same effort each round, but thanks to everyone for the votes all the same, and thanks to yourself and mystique for turning up every round, and to all the guest refs that made up the ref numbers all year as well, without you guys there's no comp. Congrats to all the other winners, well deserved, this year was a high class comp, a lot of new talent came through. Just a suggestion I really think a ladies team could clean up in this comp we have seen some stunning performances by the fairer sex this year, and one of them suggested a forming a team, not a bad idea I think.

G

gorilla

antonius said:
Just a suggestion I really think a ladies team could clean up in this comp we have seen some stunning performances by the fairer sex this year, and one of them suggested a forming a team, not a bad idea I think.

That team is welcome in the Bags' hot tub anytime at all. :D

Although I do think the men should take on their share of the cleaning .....

choc_soldier

Coach
Sorry I didn't attend... I had, an, umm, previous engagement...

[yes, that'll do!]

Congratulations to all involved! :clap:

Bubbles

Juniors
So sorry to not have been involved in this 'night of nights' (sorry for getting all Logies on you)! I've been out of commission for a while and have only just logged on today after a long absence. Congrats to all the winners. I am forever boggled by the amazing talent displayed in this competition, and this year was nothing less than outstanding.

Special congrats to Jesbass who not only consistently contributed quality articles, but always went out of his way to show good sportsmanship and congratulate fellow forumers (even those close on his tail in the BP rankings).

Big, big congrats to the entire Eels team - it was a massive team effort to take out the premiership this year. To Vaealikis Girl, your captaining was superb, often under difficult circumstances and Eloquent who jumped in when necessary to get us on the field. The latter, cheers for sharing the MVP award with me, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Bartman is a very deserved winner also, a superior article to cap off a great year.

Finally, congratulations to all the winners and to the organisers of this comp who put so much of their time and effort into it, thank you so much, the outlet this provides for a person like me is something truly special and I thank you.

Okay, I hear the wind up music in the background (if this was the Logies, you'd better believe it'd still be going!), so best be off.

Cheers all, looking forward to next year.

Jesbass

First Grade
Bubbles said:
So sorry to not have been involved in this 'night of nights' (sorry for getting all Logies on you)! I've been out of commission for a while and have only just logged on today after a long absence. Congrats to all the winners. I am forever boggled by the amazing talent displayed in this competition, and this year was nothing less than outstanding.

Special congrats to Jesbass who not only consistently contributed quality articles, but always went out of his way to show good sportsmanship and congratulate fellow forumers (even those close on his tail in the BP rankings).

Big, big congrats to the entire Eels team - it was a massive team effort to take out the premiership this year. To Vaealikis Girl, your captaining was superb, often under difficult circumstances and Eloquent who jumped in when necessary to get us on the field. The latter, cheers for sharing the MVP award with me, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Bartman is a very deserved winner also, a superior article to cap off a great year.

Finally, congratulations to all the winners and to the organisers of this comp who put so much of their time and effort into it, thank you so much, the outlet this provides for a person like me is something truly special and I thank you.

Okay, I hear the wind up music in the background (if this was the Logies, you'd better believe it'd still be going!), so best be off.

Cheers all, looking forward to next year.

Thank you for the kind words, Bubbles. I hope you're regaining some sort of normality after being out of commission. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts