What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
Also shit title, I thought this one was supposed to be created by Tom Shines

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Also shit title, I thought this one was supposed to be created by Tom Shines
Yeah, it's f**ked up like a Souffs backline move with Dave Taylor down pretending to be injured, then springing back to life and running into the ref. In other words, it is somewhat appropriate for the topic.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What competition are Souths winners in lately?

I can't see any records indicating South Sydney winning the first grade premiership since 1971.

41 years and won f**k all... Bunnies, Bunnies...

Nemesis

Bench
What competition are Souths winners in lately?

I can't see any records indicating South Sydney winning the first grade premiership since 1971.

41 years and won f**k all... Bunnies, Bunnies...
What competition are the Bullturds winners in lately? We easily beat your team of pussies.... lol

TheDalek079

Bench
Courtesy of the only NRL club to complete a totally winless season... good one Alanis :lol:

have you forgotten about the 1946 season princess? i'll post pictures so that the rest of us can have a good ol' lol@50uff$

lollling-1.png

lollling.png

firechild

First Grade
I dunno, 25 points is a spanking in the era of 3 point tries. Equivalent to a 30 point win in the modern game.

Status
Not open for further replies.