What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Dragons

dannyt

Coach
Well, that was an unexpected conclusion based on the evidence presented.

Quite a unique way of thinking.

SBD82

Coach
If they are smart enough to learn it, there's a harsh lesson in this thread for sharks supporters.

No one gives a f**k who won the premiership last year.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dragons players cried when they lost to Doggies,those punters actualy thought finishing 8th was a good achievement LOL

dannyt

Coach
Dragons players cried when they lost to Doggies,those punters actualy thought finishing 8th was a good achievement LOL
Not a good achievement, but would you rather finish 8th or 9th?

Edit: BTW- St George would've finished 7th if they won, not 8th.

dannyt

Coach
I know how you feel
I remember when my team was that pathetically shit that the Dragons getting knocked out was the highlight of my footy year .
Sharks fans are generally so obsessed with St George that they are happier when we loose compared to when they win.

As such, they are happiest when we get knocked out, despite their recent success, and so the highlight of any year for a shark's fan is still us getting knocked out.

Frankly, I find this somewhat disturbing.

You may be the exception to the rule.

carcharias

Immortal
Sharks fans are generally so obsessed with St George that they are happier when we loose compared to when they win.

As such, they are happiest when we get knocked out, despite their recent success, and so the highlight of any year for a shark's fan is still us getting knocked out.

Frankly, I find this somewhat disturbing.

You may be the exception to the rule.

Most sharks fans actually hate Manly
Especially the older ones.
We do enjoy seeing you guys melt down about your coach though....and doust.

Latest posts