What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord of the Rings Mafia

Pharaohmir

Juniors
You guys both have a pretty high town kill count, but at least you didn't try to vote Frodo off the island like me...

Jason Maher

Immortal
The number of games I could have won as scum if a recruit had joined the protection chain. Has never happened before, that I can recall. As I said, micky is a class 1A bolo.

And soc is a class 1A derp for shooting at AFS instead of DB.

Pharaohmir

Juniors
There is good news however; I won't be your meta target in the next game now! Unless I already have been... :/

mickyj

Bench
Night 11

After a uneventful day this one promised to be important. The ring wraith both found they were unable to act. One even found himself protected by an Elf as part of the deal. The Traitor from Bree decided he had to do his new masters bidding and with some help attacked the Lord of Rivendell.

Elrond11.jpg

Dutchy is dead he was Lord Elrond Half Elvan - Free Peoples aligned leader of Rivendell.

The last Elf standing who was able to act due to the help of another and was able to finally deal with the traitor.

Bill_Ferny.jpg

DB is dead he was Bill Ferny – Mordor aligned traitor.

It is now day. 5 alive and 3 to lynch.

mickyj

Bench
Day 11

AFS 4 - Phara, JM, Soc, SGL

Khumal had been a thorn in their side but they finally got him. And with him gone there was no chance for the powers of Mordor to get the ring.

4961883.jpeg

AFS is dead he was Khamul - Mordor aligned lieutenant of the Ring Wraiths.

With being a lone and with no hope The Witch-king returned to Mordor to plan their next attempt to obtain the ring of power.

1432318-witch_king_on_beast.jpg

SGL is not dead he is Witch-King of Angmar – Mordor aligned Fallen King.

Free peoples win.

The alive are

2884772-First-Look-at-Legolas-in-The-Hobbit.jpg

soc is Legolas - Free Peoples aligned elf and member of the Fellowship of the Ring.

frodo3.jpg

JM is [FONT=&quot]Frodo Baggins - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Free Peoples aligned Hobbit and member of the Fellowship of the Ring.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
gtttking25.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Pharaomir is[/FONT] Gandalf the White - Free Peoples aligned elf and member of the Fellowship of the Ring.

Latest posts