What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LucasArts Game Mafia - GAME OVER

soc123_au

Staff member
It would have to be. The word filter changed the word I used. Drew just PMed me & assured me that he has never f**ked a homosexual. He did however root a bloke that has.

soc123_au

Staff member
Will this be the first game in LU mafia history that the host wins? We will all be mod killed by day 3.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 1 result

Ben wasn't going to take prisoners. He had a target in mind and he was sure as hell going to kick his teeth in and 'massage' his back with the lovely chain he was holding.

He approached his target, and without any fear, stood toe to toe.

“I think it’s time you and me had a chat,” Ben growled, a length of chain wrapped around his fist provocatively.

“I think ye’ don’t know wha’ yer’ve got yerself into...” chuckled Ben’s target.

As the biker moved to smash his fist through his target’s face, he was snatched out of harm’s way and ferried off to safety.

--

The German plane received its orders from command, and altered course. It scanned the skies for any sign of enemies, but none were identified.

“A free run,” he murmured. Without hesitation, he angled towards the ground. Spotting his target, he primed his 20mm MG151 cannon and fired with glee.

Zak McKracken stood no chance. His body was ripped to shreds.

2291917-zak_mckracken.png

SeeJay is dead. He was Zak McKracken, the famed explorer!

--

Dr Fred Edison decided to play his one crazy card straight up, fearing the chance he may be picked off early. He moved quietly through the Maniac Mansion, before locating his target on the bottom floor, dressed as an art critic who wanted to inspect the tapestries.

The man at the door had no idea what was going on, but let him in anyway.

Edison aimed his latest invention at his target and fired. To his amazement, his target pushed the man at the door in front of the shot and watched as he was vaporized. He wouldn’t move that quickly again.

Edison slunk back to his laboratory, unsure of his actions...

--

Jar Jar hid in the bushes, like the pitiful excuse for a character that he was. Watching his target, he saw him attempt to change the focus of one players aim, while absorbing another’s permanently.

“Mesa need to tell someone,” he gasped.

--

It is now day. With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

Vote Count:

3 – Dutchy (Hidden)

soc123_au

Staff member
Looks like secret weapons of the luftwaffe is represented in the mafia faction.

Latest posts