What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LucasArts Game Mafia - GAME OVER

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You are LeChuck, mafia aligned LucasArts Archvillain.

Description: You’re the meanest, baddest, funkiest villain that LucasArts ever made. Not just that, but you have the chance to really f**k with some peoples minds.

Power: You can send one fake PM each night. You tell me what you want to send, and I will.

Power: You may force someone to have a post condition for the entire game. Their failure to complete the condition will end in their death. The conditions must be in line with LU forum etiquette, and be somewhat reasonable. This is a once off.

Power: You may, for one night in the game, completely rewrite the entire night write up. All actions will go through, but they will not be presented in the write up.

Power: You may absorb one players power.

Passive: You cannot be killed until all your fellow mafia members have fallen.

Win Condition - You win when mafia is all that survives.

--

You are Messerschmitt BF 109E, awesome German plain that loved to bomb shit in WWII.

Description: You were the enemy in Their Finest Hour, and you used to make my life hell. f**k you. Make sure you screw with town’s mind.

Power: You may kill one person each night. Bomb them, and be merciless.

--

You are Purple Tentacle, mafia aligned super villain that wanted to take over the world.

Description – You were an awesome villain. Almost as good as LeChuck. Day of the Tentacle ruled. Make sure you kick ass.

Power: You may role block one player each night.

Power: You may redirect one player each night.

--

You are Manny Calavera, the cool dude from the game I never played that I should have.

Description – I had to look you up (I know, loss of geek card there) but Grim Fandango was an awesome game. It looked like you were pretty important too. Kick ass!

Power: You may protect one of your mafia members each night.

Power: You may investigate the power and character of one player each night.

Dutchy

Immortal
Told you Micky was blocking me.

Drew... Dafuq happened when I absorbed KTF.. he had no protect ya asshat.

Dutchy

Immortal
2, after you were outed as Don. I redirected you to me a bit, for the extra protection. and multiple jar jars :lol:

mickyj

Bench
the undoing the lynch killed out chances
we would of won with all 4 alive without that
sh was going to be our kill target that night

mickyj

Bench
when the person using it killed one townie and then voted to kill an other a total derp turned into a touch down

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Another stellar overpowered role. Lol.

Hewitt would be MVP. Without him using one of my most hated mafia powers at the perfect time you guys go down. Lynching SGL....Lol.

Hewitt did get MVP, although he needed a move like that to outweighed the phenomenally misguided auto lynch of Bazal. Possibly the silliest one I've ever seen.

But his turn back helped win the game for town. As micky said, had they not done that, mafia would have romped it home.

It said I was dead in the write up though

It was a fake write up. You were never dead. Read:

Power: You may, for one night in the game, completely rewrite the entire night write up. All actions will go through, but they will not be presented in the write up.

... for KTF. Who, I thought, composed an utterly brilliant and never detected piece of work.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Woooo MVP! Needed to play the roll back at the right time.
After the Bazal auto ansdSGL lynch, I knew it was now or never.

Ill take the MVP award but it was a very poor game on my behalf till the roll back

Latest posts