What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

mickeylane

Bench
Damo
He doing extras with Jimmy Graham mybe that helping
He still has "soap" on his hands at times - poor ball security...cant be trusted in a semi final environment yet where ball security is no 1 so u can complete your sets...Id go for Host over him.

Gareth67

First Grade
He still has "soap" on his hands at times - poor ball security...cant be trusted in a semi final environment yet where ball security is no 1 so u can complete your sets...Id go for Host over him.

Mickey lane , there’s no doubting that Host is the better of the two in defense , but Luc has the knack of being able to slip the ball away in traffic and that will bring points . The longer he plays 1st grade the better his defense shall become . That is not to say that I do not think that Host doesn’t warrant a spot in the team it just that Leilua is the more damaging forward of the 2 .

TruSaint

Referee

Yes, he is still raw, but is also the type of player with good guidance that could win you a game. Brings a different skill set to our pack and has been improving.

Yes, he is still raw, but is also the type of player with good guidance that could win you a game. Brings a different skill set to our pack and has been improving.
I hope he becomes the player we all think he might.
Because with his size and skills if he gets his head right he could be anything.

Can't wait for the Roosters to try and sign him.

hazzbeen

Bench
I have said before I think he will be very good , he is a late bloomer need to be patient with him all of a sudden it will click with him . The more minutes he plays the tougher he will become ....

Dragsters

First Grade

There are plenty of games left before the semis and at the rate he has improved of late, provide he continues to get decent minutes from the bench, then he could very well be ready for the semi finals added intensity...

SBD82

Coach
I bought he was great last night. As others have said, it was his defensive efforts that impressed me. He made the extra yards to cover from the inside and that is key from a back rower.

Interestingly for me, and this may be unpopular, but I thought having Tariq play on the right for us improved the right edge in both attack and defence. Don't get me wrong, I love Tyson, but I think he could use some work on his line running so that he's not always running the unders line, and he also needs to work better with his outside man in defence.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I bought he was great last night. As others have said, it was his defensive efforts that impressed me. He made the extra yards to cover from the inside and that is key from a back rower.

Interestingly for me, and this may be unpopular, but I thought having Tariq play on the right for us improved the right edge in both attack and defence. Don't get me wrong, I love Tyson, but I think he could use some work on his line running so that he's not always running the unders line, and he also needs to work better with his outside man in defence.
Maybe we should move Frizell to the middle as part of our prop rotation? I suggested that about a quarter of the way through the season.

Latest posts