What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lui pleads guilty to girlfriend assault and banned for one year by ARLC

Should Robert Lui be deregistered by the NRL?

• Total voters

MacDougall

First Grade
Miller and Lui are about equal at the same age. Pity that the work has already been put into Lui. Anyway, see ya! We don't want your type at our club.

Sleep

Juniors
What a POS. De-register and never to be re-instated. Have fun telling stories to the guys in the centrelink line Lui.

Noa

First Grade
Was there ever a final report on the guy whose pants he set on fire? :lol:

Life ban for Lui IMO.

I know most on here will want that but imo it not only hurts Lui but his young child. There are massive problems of domestic violence in Papuan society so theres a real chance here to make Lui sit out for a year, do extensive counseling and be an agent for change in Papua New Guinea. If guilty of course

carcharias

Immortal
I know most on here will want that but imo it not only hurts Lui but his young child. There are massive problems of domestic violence in Papuan society so theres a real chance here to make Lui sit out for a year, do extensive counseling and be an agent for change in Papua New Guinea. If guilty of course

my wife grew up there...went to an international school right up until year 11.

she wont set foot back in the joint...purely because of the violence.

Doubt he will make a ounce of differnce going by what she has told me.

chuck the fugger in gaol....over there.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Just ridiculous that someone could be a repeat offender here (I know charges were dropped previously).

Makes you wonder about all the stuff you don't hear about

Cupid Stunt

But wasn't he born & raised in Australia?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Life ban. Place your hands on a female and that is the only course of action that the NRL can take.

Hahaha Souths fans and players have no dramas here, I bet they never get to place hands on a female.

I've never understood people who hit women, it must be a sick disease of the mind to even ponder it.

Clifferd

Coach
Wow, the same thing happened around this time last year when the tigers got knocked out by the dragons. Wouldn't be surprised if he is shown the door this time. Bai bai Lui

my wife grew up there...went to an international school right up until year 11.

she wont set foot back in the joint...purely because of the violence.

Doubt he will make a ounce of differnce going by what she has told me.

chuck the fugger in gaol....over there.

And we want to expand there lolz?

Packy

Bench
Are we sure this isn't the same news story as last year?

I am sorry for questioning this. I clearly underestimated the stupidity of some Lui.

Cya later Robert. You won't be missed you f**king jizzmop.

Juniors
The only good thing to come from this is that we should get a halfback that can tackle.

Surely Sheens would have to be gagged and Lui dumped.

Gmac

Juniors
Fmd I dont like loosing either but punching up the mrs doesnt really solve anything. Even if she made a shit breakfast!

Latest posts