What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2014 Edition

Misanthrope

Staff member
Have received a solid number of entries so far. Looking forward to seeing what others come through.

kit66

Bench
Good idea,I'm a huge cinema nut so I'll be interested to see the final list.

If anyone needs any movie info go to www.imdb.com
that's the Internet Movie Database and has everything you need to know about every movie or TV show you can think of.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
So I've started on a draft to whittle down to top 15, and I see that there is a heavy leaning towards childhood/teenage nostalgia, almost all of which are comedies or blockbusters from the late 80s/90s :lol:

Oh well, I'd like to think I'm cultured, but my list may suggest otherwise. Screw it, inner child wins!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going to start writing this count-down soon. I want to get it done before I fly out to the UK on the 24th.

Deadline for votes will be this coming Monday.

Misanthrope

Staff member
And that'll do us, I think. I'll start writing this tonight, so will accept new votes up until around 11.30pm AEST.

Latest posts