What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge Appreciation Thread.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I know he hasn't been popular among fans for the past 2 years but this is the man who broke our drought. Before Madge came to the club we were severe underperformers. Even though we finished out of the 8 for the past 2 years I thought Madge did deserve 1 more year.

Whichever club gets madge's services next will probably see a premiership sooner than us!

callmack1

Staff member
I posted this in the other thread but I'll do it here too.

The last few years haven't been that great but to Madge I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything. You will always be remembered for bringing great joy to this club. 2014 through till the start of 2015 is the most incredible time I've had in my many years of supporting Souths with the Premiership, Nines and World Club Challenge wins and we are the only club thats done all three. Our 21st Premiership, the drought breaker was one of the best nights of my life and because of that, I think you will be remembered as one of the great South Sydney coaches. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

greg jay

Juniors
I believe Maguire needed to be shifted - both for the benefit of himself and the team - BUT I cannot replace Maguire with Barrie DudBold. No way do I make that type of exchange!!!

greg jay

Juniors
great picture great feeling....Shadow...
Come on Shadow Homme.... Dont you love Barrie DudBold as new Head Coach??? He's great at building "relationships" apparently. That's his stated focus: Relationship Building!!! Dont you love that?? Now you can complain about both the dud players and Coach DudBold too.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Come on Shadow Homme.... Dont you love Barrie DudBold as new Head Coach??? He's great at building "relationships" apparently. That's his stated focus: Relationship Building!!! Dont you love that?? Now you can complain about both the dud players and Coach DudBold too.
Let's give the bloke a ago and get behind him.

I thought he came across very well in the press conference.

I particular liked the part right near the end where he talked about accountability of the players and if they know what to do, and how to do it, and are fit to do it , then it only comes down to choice (their own) if their not performing.
Talk is cheap though so it will be interesting to see how the season unfolds .

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID...yes they still have 1 more bite at the cherry luckily the top 4 teams get that chance you sort of get confused at my old age lol....Shadow...