What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

mickyj

Bench
TS: ‘Goldberg gets in the ring, he’s about to spear Hogan but his lackeys get him out of the way. He targets Benoit, but he counters into the crippler and kills Goldberg.

This reads to me BM has someone else still. I think the wolfpac and nWo are now one faction again and sgl needs to go before BM does.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 7

TS: 'The boys needed some gentle prodding from the boss but theyve finally decided on someone.'

BH: 'It's a shame too as I like this guys chutzpah.'

Ted Turner: 'Finally you guys came together, worked things out and lynched someone who was a threat. If you'd done this earlier maybe your marriages wouldnt all be finished. Eddie Guerrero. You're fired!

7%20Eddie%20Guerrero%20WCW%20LWO%201_thumb[2].jpg

AFS' career is dead. He was Eddie Guerrero. nWo Wolfpac aligned Latino Heat

TS: Remember folks tonight is Starrcade. Where everything is resolved... hopefully.

It is now night Dead line of midnight forum time

mickyj

Bench
Oh Micky :lol:

now is JM alive or not? Does not appear on in the OP. If information was kept up to date we might have a better idea of what is going on.....

11 alive on the list. if town are luck its
pp - cant win surely
bm - all by himself
sgl - all by himself
mis and mack together
6 town

but there is no way town can remove all those in one night some it can't be 6 town

Okay BM, both you and I are f**ked. I suggest teaming up to f**k over the f**ker that f**ked us f**king good and proper. I'll go after mackdaddy, you hit Mis.

Town, if that doesnt work, DB is your man for the next lynch.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, I'd hoped AFS was BM's, but SGLC's panic last night made it clear he wasn't.

SGLC is alone now, but my my count, BM has the person he recruited on night four + Hart. If town has roleblocks or kills, direct them at JM and BM. I think Smiley is the other one in Hogan's corner, but it could be KTF.

The only people I know it's not are DL, myself, DB, and Mack.