What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Guys, the fingerpoke of doom has already happened. Chris Benoit Finkerpoked Ric Flair to get the World Championship. This was also a huge clue that Benoit and Flair were in cahoots but most people didnt notice.
The nWo faction will stay split. No rejoining.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm thinking that straggling indie is a bit of trouble too. How many times have we seen "I can't make my win condition".....nek minnit.

JM needs to be checked out too. Whichever faction he landed on will be stronger than they appear.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm telling you, JM is with BM.

I also think either KTF or Smiley is.

Micky and DB are town to the best of my knowledge.

SGLC is lonely scum.

PP has a win condition that is achievable, and it's not Get so and so lynched. He needs to be taken seriously.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tell me more about the intricacies of my role.

I just know your win condition is not 'Get X lynched'. If it is, I'm not sure how you managed to bone it up so badly on day one.

I'd have either had myself 'not die' as town to clear myself, or I'd have at least had KTF show up as not dead, Mafia aligned blah blah.

That leads me to believe your role isn't as simple as 'get a guy lynched'. It could just be that you need to survive a certain amount of time, or that you need to sew a certain amount of misinformation and get people to react to it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I reckon he needs to win the WCW Title.

If he needs to legit win it, the only way he could do it would be by randomly getting it in a lynch on whoever holds it.

Only kills can move the title, as far as I know.

If he just has to write himself winning it, I'd be confused as to how he didn't do it earlier :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol: CJ

I assume the plan was to have the protector in the chain having some protection, but still....:lol:

He wasn't in my chain :lol:

His power was murder-suicide, which finally got used when Hogan took his title and Goldberg killed him.

Really, he was better off to me getting himself killed, since he wasted his kills every other night chasing the title :lol:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 8- Starrcade

Announce Booth

TS: 'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Starrcade! The premier wrestling PPV of all time. Tonight we feature hotly anticipated contests including:

Ric Flair vs The Giant
Lex Luger vs Kevin Nash
A very special Pipers Pit
And the main event Hulk vs Sting for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship'

BH: 'Wow thats a great card. I've been talking to a lot of the wrestlers and, with the grandeur of the occasion, some of them have increased the amount of steroi... erm, I mean... increased their training, so there should be a lot more high impact career ending stuff tonight.'

TS: 'Indeed, now lets get things started with the first match.'

Match 1

Ric Flair walks down the aisle, he has a knowing smirk on his face. He clearly has a plan.

TS: 'Flair with a knife edge chop on the Giant. No affect. The Giant is just laughing at him. Flair runs around him and chop blocks him. The 7 footer goes down with all the grace of a drunk toddler.'

BH: 'Not laughing now are you?'

TS: 'The giant battles back to his feet. He grabs Flair in his mighty hand, looks like hes going for the chokeslam. He's taking him to the side of the ring. My god, he's going to Slam him to the outside! This will kill him!'

BH: 'Here comes Curt Hennig.'

TS:'he's jumped on the apron and is distracting the referee. I thought Hennig was WCW! The Giant has let go of Flair and is moving to take out Hennig. Flair from behind, low blow!'

BH: 'Hehe theres a reason they call him the dirtiest player in the game.'

TS: 'Flair roles him up. 1..2..3! Flair wins!

Hennig jumps in the ring and starts celebrating. Luger comes out to join them. They all hold up the 4 horsmen sign.

TS: 'This is why Flair looked so confident. He's recruited Hennig tonight. Who can stop the Horsemen?'

Backstage

Mean Gene Oakerlund: 'Hello all, I'm here with Ted Turner. Ted something seems to have made you very upset. What is it?'

Ted Turner: 'They just wouldnt listen. They knew the danger. I hope everyone realises I've done what I've done because they couldn't figure it out. It's on them. It's all on them!'

MGO: 'What have you done?'

Ted Turner doesn't answer. He just walks away.

MGO: 'I have no idea. Back to the announce desk.'

Announce Desk

TS: 'Very odd Brain.'

BH: 'I've never seen him act like that.'

TS: 'If we hear anymore we'll let you know. Let's move on to our next match.'

Match 2

TS: 'Here we have Kevin Nash vs Lex Luger. Kevin Nash starts out with a punch, then a kick, then another punch.'

BH: 'And they say Nash is limited in the ring'

TS: 'Luger blocks and fires back with a punch of his own, another punch, another punch.'

BH: 'As limited as Nash is, Luger makes Nash look like Ricky Steamboat.'

TS: 'Wait Nash fires back with a kick to the gut. He takes Luger to the edge of the ring. Jackknife to the outside! He's broken Lugers neck!'

images

Mackdaddy is dead. He was Lex Luger 4 Horsemen aligned total Package

TS: 'The referee has counted Luger out. Nash wins!'

BH: 'The wolfpac still has some teeth it seems!'

Pipers Pit

RP: 'A special welcome to my guest tonight. I have known this man a long time and count him among one of my best friends; Bret Hart.'

Hart says nothing

RP: 'Ok, anyway. So I was wondering Hitman how do you feel about not getting to chose where you ended up?'

Bret Hart just looks at him.

RP: 'Well?'

With that, the Hitman lunged at him placing Piper in the Sharpshooter. Piper starts trying to tap out but the Hitman is relentless.

958354a42ef73d9f0638a7af2f06f85f.jpg

MickyJ is dead. He was Rowdy Roddy Piper, WCW aligned Hot Rod.

TS: 'My god! The Hitman's snapped!'

With that Sting lowers down. He offers the bat to the Hitman. Bret Hart looks at the bat, then smashes Sting in the leg with it. He places Sting in the move the Icon made famous as the Scorpion Death Lock and finishes Sting off once and for all.

Crow+Sting+WCW+Nitro.jpg

DogsLife's career is dead. He was Sting, WCW aligned man in the rafters

TS: 'My god! Bret Hart has destroyed the heart and soul of WCW in one segment.'

BH: 'More than that. We now don't have a main event.'

Bret Hart pulls off his jacket to reveal an nWo Hollywood shirt. The fans start chanting 'You screwed Sting!'. Ironic.

Match 3

TS: 'Well i'm afraid I'm going to have to apologise here ladies and gentlemen. The main event was Hogan vs Sting, but, obviously thanks to the Hitman's actions, Sting's career is over and so with it, goes our main event.'

A countdown begins and the lights go out. 5..4..3..2..1..0 *Bang* The lights come back on and Chris Jericho is standing there.

CJ: 'Welcome to Starrcade is Jericho! I see we have a slight problem here and it's down to the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla to sort it out! You see earlier I was going through the match contracts in the back and, thanks to a small redirect, I managed to change the main event contract.'

TS: 'Whoa! This is huge.'

CJ: 'So now the main event doesnt read Hogan vs Sting... It reads Hogan vs Nash! And the WCW will never, evvvvvver be the same again.'

BH: 'Wow the leader of nWo Hollywood vs the leader of nWo Wolfpac is next ladies and gentlemen.'

TS: 'Dont change that channel.'

Update to be concluded later :badgrin:

Latest posts