What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic or foz

foz or magic

• Johnson

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Foran

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Spot On

Coach
The one without the chronic hamstring problems. Or the gambling problems. Or a history of dogging his team and leaving mid year.

Yeah, when you put it like that it's a no brainer.

IF none of those existed in Foran's life then Johnson would not get a look in imo. Johnson is a touch player, Foran is a footballer.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Forans a better player but Johnson is better bet to deliver longer term.

Keeping the two together, and Foran keeping his sht together, would be something special to see and would catapult kiwis on the international stage.

Come on nrl give the warriors a cap exemption :)

Life's Good

Coach
Would be happy with either. Both have carried plenty of baggage. Foran all the off field stuff including a friendship with Buzzzzzzzzz & SJ the Warriors.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Depends who the other half is.

If you've got a Milford then Foran is the best bet, if you've got a Pearce then SJ is the one to go for.

Charlie124

First Grade
Id take Johnson in a heartbeat. Johnson/Morgan halves combo working behind a good pack under a great coach would see him shine (more consistently than he currently does)

JD359

Juniors
I'd take Foran for his consistency (obv before las' yr & all the BS that came with him). He's a competitor (not saying SJ isn't) even when the rest of his team are struggling or not putting in. SJ seems to have trouble doing that when the chips are down in the same situation. You couldn't go wrong with either honestly...

Foran's the best 5/8 in the comp, so I'd probably take him under normal circumstances. But considering we have a top notch 5/8 in Austin, I'd take Johnson currently.

NrlVader

Juniors
I'll take Foz.

Apart from being arguably the best player in the NRL, then there are the freebies at his mate's brothel for the team.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I'd take Foran for his consistency (obv before las' yr & all the BS that came with him). He's a competitor (not saying SJ isn't) even when the rest of his team are struggling or not putting in. SJ seems to have trouble doing that when the chips are down in the same situation. You couldn't go wrong with either honestly...

You obviusly didn't see Foran's performances for Manly in his last 12 months.