What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man of the match - $1000 (STI v CTB spoiler)

Azkatro

First Grade
Ben Hornby winning $1000 for his Channel Nine Man of the Match performance. My question is this - does that get included in the salary cap?

cleary89

Coach
Yeh, they even loved how he ran out of the line, missed the tackle, chased and then missed another tackle and we scored.

Was great play by him.

aussie7798

First Grade
had to laugh when cooper scored the try after brushing off idris and then they praised him for his defence and even went so far as to blame patten for getting in his way saying that without him there idris would have made the tackle

bartman

Immortal
I wonder if positive commentator comments are counted as a third party bonus in Jamal's salary?

gregstar

Referee
could be.

i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure inglis was given small boat parts for every motm performance he offered.

handy player - built a boat in a season.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MOTM $ normally goes into a pot for the end-of-season trip. Pretty sure all teams do the same.

Danish

Referee
IMO Channel 9 are ultra stingy with their $1000 MoM award.

I mean jesus they've been handing out $1000 as long as I can remember watching footy. You'd think after 20 years they could afford to boost the prize money a bit the cheap bastards

Latest posts