What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martyn to Score 100 today

weasel

First Grade
Disco, you can't just go making these bold predictions with nothing at stake. So here's the deal- if Martyn doesn't score a hundred I get to eat your talking Llama.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I actullay agree with Disco.....I thought on Friday that he would get one sometime this Finals Series and I think today's the day.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The way he is batting at the moment, he has no hope.

Nothing but singles.

Red Bear

Referee
Hes batting pretty well if you ask me, 55 runs at a strike rate of 86, and 15 or so overs to go.

I was watching the game with the sound down whilst concentrating on my computer

What did he do after he got out? What was the story?

Red Bear

Referee
Pathan clapped at him in a smartarse way, a bit of a sendoff and martyn point it out to the umpire as he was walking off.

Disco

Bench
Look i think its obvious when i made this statement, that i wasn't counting on Martyn getting out for 67 :lol:

weasel

First Grade
Fine, I'll let you off this time, Disco. But that Llama will be mine someday.

aqua_duck

Coach
GoTheBears said:
Pathan clapped at him in a smartarse way, a bit of a sendoff and martyn point it out to the umpire as he was walking off.
Martyn should've pointed to the scoreboard or better still give him the famous one finger salute.