What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't know, Souths will beat us sooner or later. In round 1 I was ultra confident and expected to belt Souths, which we did, deifnetly not feeling that this time round. I think we are a much better team then Souths but I expect this off field garbage to blow up sooner or later with a disatourus performance where we get belted by 40.

Luckily Souths are particularly garbage so I doubt it will be this week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths are wearing their indigenous jersey too and it really means a lot to the guys!!!!

Cody will be on fire!!!! I also predict Cody to fullback, AJ to wing with Gray replacing Talakai with Sutto to 5/8 and a few changes in the forwards.

Fuimaono rumoured to be debuting. A good young talent he is.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Tigers to flog Souths. We have been extremely competitive that last few rounds. If we didn't lose Tedesco we would have beaten Sharks.

If our forwards can square up and hold the onslaught I expect a blinder from Tedesco

simmo1

First Grade
Have a bad feeling this will be the third game this season a team comes back from a thrashing by beating us.

I had a dream........

Farah has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Farah to come on and have a blinder, Farah to have Burgess x 2 running at Moses all night.

Reynolds has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Reynolds to give Moses and Brooks a lesson in kicking game and have the Tiger forwards running back continuously to bring the ball out of their 20.

But in that same dream....

Moses Suli leads the way with new found confidence after his representative round and he and Grace Jones along side Tedesco have blinders. Joel Johns announces yet again that Brooks is a brilliant number 7.

Tigers by 4

Tiger Ted

Bench
I had a dream........

Farah has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Farah to come on and have a blinder, Farah to have Burgess x 2 running at Moses all night.

Reynolds has how many weeks to convince Daley that he's still good enough for SOO?

Reynolds to give Moses and Brooks a lesson in kicking game and have the Tiger forwards running back continuously to bring the ball out of their 20.

But in that same dream....

Moses Suli leads the way with new found confidence after his representative round and he and Grace Jones along side Tedesco have blinders. Joel Johns announces yet again that Brooks is a brilliant number 7.

Tigers by 4
The result presented a joyous climax !

Radical Rat

Juniors
Looks like MWZ is starting in the centres tomorrow with MCK back to the bench.

f**king pumped to see what he can do.

Clifferd

Coach
He's in the 19 man squad aswell.

Tigers said don't be surprised if MWZ makes his debut in the centres so looks likely

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think MWZ would be better on the wing in a straight swap for Kev.

Sutton hasn't had a win in the halves since midway through 2015. SO I hope they put him there but there's no way it'll happen.

He kills the attack there.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I think MWZ would be better on the wing in a straight swap for Kev.

Sutton hasn't had a win in the halves since midway through 2015. SO I hope they put him there but there's no way it'll happen.

He kills the attack there.

I disagree, Kev has been good for us on the wing and we need to shore up our edge defence. If Cleary reckons MWZ is the man for the job I'm more than confident.

He's big, strong and fast so that's a bloody good start.

MCK is also the perfect utility on the bench.

Latest posts