What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Storm @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 4: Wests Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
Still after a couple of years i cant believe they hired this imposter. He must have absolutley wowed them at the interview! Did anyone actually think it was going turn out any better than our current predicament?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Still after a couple of years i cant believe they hired this imposter. He must have absolutley wowed them at the interview! Did anyone actually think it was going turn out any better than our current predicament?
There's no doubt the interview process was tainted.Its obvious the paranoid pricks appointment by the amateur admin was not arms length.We must get it right this time !

Clifferd

Coach
I honestly reckon this Webster bloke we have now is a better coach than Taylor. I like his upbeat attitude, did you hear his pre game and post game interviews? Says it how it is and with an enthusiastic sling to it

Better than Taylor's "there was periods in the game where we were really good" literally every week

Clifferd

Coach
Just got back from watching this tormenting team.Instead of ggoing into the break with a 20 pt lead we concede the customary try just b4 half time thanks to the pathetic edwards.Where else would this bum hold a position in the 17.

I was standing not far from the tunnel & watching Webster on the sideline I wished if he could infect the side with his upbeat enthusiasm in that 2nd half.Geez we were sluggish & the writing was on the wall early in 2nd half that we would struggle to win.Who the f**k else concedes 2 soft long range tries but this unfit defense challenged rabble.

It's obvious that we will have to part ways with the fraudsters as they r worth a smidgen of the inflated figure the deluded swindler Isaac is attempting to defraud from us.Brooks is atrocious & moses is average at best.The upside is we have a blank canvas to work from & no excuses for not assembling a competitive team for'18.

I just cant c where our next win will come from.Anyone who thinks we can beat saints just look at there formidable pack who will dominate the middle next week.

This is going to b one heck of a long season ! Weve go nothing !!

Loved Webster upbeat attitude, definitely a shame it couldn't brush onto the players

Tiger Ted

Bench
I honestly reckon this Webster bloke we have now is a better coach than Taylor. I like his upbeat attitude, did you hear his pre game and post game interviews? Says it how it is and with an enthusiastic sling to it

Better than Taylor's "there was periods in the game where we were really good" literally every week
I had an eye on him for much of the game.He was a breath of fresh air with his upbeat enthusiasm & it's obvious he's a genuinely good guy who was relishing the head coaches role the total opposite to the grumpy juvenile who was blissfully retrenched 1 wk ago !

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If JT had've been hired as his assistant things may well have been better.

macnaz

Staff member
Anyone have missed tackle stats? I reckon Naiqamas would be diabolical. I think in one instance he had 3 grabs at Addo-Carr in one sequence

Time to f**k him off
Moses 4
Liddle 4
Taylor 4
Naiqama 4

Total after 4 rounds
Moses 19
Naiqama 13
Brookes 13
Chee Kam 11
Hmmm fair bit of daylight between 1st and 2nd

macnaz

Staff member
Ill ad a few more while im at it.
LOLrence scissor hands equals 1st place for errors with some others.
Lawrence 6
Teddy 6
Moses 5
Naiqama 3

Try assists
Suli 2
Teddy 2
Lawrence 1
Brookes 1

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Moses 4
Liddle 4
Taylor 4
Naiqama 4

Total after 4 rounds
Moses 19
Naiqama 13
Brookes 13
Chee Kam 11
Hmmm fair bit of daylight between 1st and 2nd

Too bad missed tackles don't say how many times naiqama rushed up and missed his man

Damn Moses stats are ugly, and isnt it a shock it's our backs who have all the missed tackles

Tiger Ted

Bench
Dont forget Webster was the Warriors defence coach for the last 2 years.. The ONLY club to have a worse defencive record than us.. Upbeat or what ever .. still not a decent coaches arsehole
That's a very valid point.Its imperative that the coach we appoint can swiftly rectify our chronic defensive issues which r intertwined with attitude & grit.We must assemble a team that has self respect is ultra competitive & despise losing.

Im fed up with supporting a team that r so damn inept @ the most fundamental duty of defence.This team is either riddled with impostors who r out of there depth bereft of any intelligence or they r a bunch of conceited overpaid shameless wankas coz defence is the simplest part of there job & it's got much to do with attitude & pride !!

Tiger05

First Grade
Lawrence was one of out best against Melbourne. He tends to have massive shockers but then he plays really well.

If he was consistent he is the exact player we need on both edges. He can hit hard in defence. He hits it up hard and with speed. He runs some great lines.

The problem is he'll do that one week and then drop it cold out of nowhere the next week. To be fair to him I reckon Brooks throws some poor passes to him.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Too bad missed tackles don't say how many times naiqama rushed up and missed his man

Damn Moses stats are ugly, and isnt it a shock it's our backs who have all the missed tackles
They are bad yes
But it wasnt the backs who let Blair and Adda Conda Carr score their tries.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Lawrence was one of out best against Melbourne. He tends to have massive shockers but then he plays really well.

If he was consistent he is the exact player we need on both edges. He can hit hard in defence. He hits it up hard and with speed. He runs some great lines.

The problem is he'll do that one week and then drop it cold out of nowhere the next week. To be fair to him I reckon Brooks throws some poor passes to him.

Chrystal Sissorhands last 2 years.

Tiger05

First Grade
I can see why Lawrence isn't liked but I like the guy. He puts in all the time. He runs it back hard and with pace. Off the field he seems like a champion.

If we signed McQueen I reckon our backrow is then serviceable. I don't think it's great but it's significantly better than having Sue there.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I can see why Lawrence isn't liked but I like the guy. He puts in all the time. He runs it back hard and with pace. Off the field he seems like a champion.

If we signed McQueen I reckon our backrow is then serviceable. I don't think it's great but it's significantly better than having Sue there.

Nice guy off the field i agree..
But we need some mongrel in our forwards for 2018..
Bench player at best in 2018 for me.

Latest posts