What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Storm @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 6: Storm v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
f**k off Sione.

This is as bad a performance I've seen from a Knights player in a long time. He's not even doing basics right.

He cannot be in the team next week.

Jono078

Referee
Now questions have to be asked. On average we have the worst defense in the comp, for what is probably the 3rd year running..

Noname36

First Grade
And his mate lamb

Guerra can have some time in NSW Cup too as far as I’m concerned. If Ross hadn’t played so well last week I’d say the same about him. He’s been very soft defensively tonight.

I am proud of all of them but it is the same players always missing tackles. Sione needs to learn to tackle in a new position and not always rush in before he should be allowed in FG and Guerra needs a massive kick up the arse. Lamb shouldn’t be in the squad period aside from a Peace injury - we have other weak players but none of them actively kill our attack the way Lamb does.

In general though it just wasn’t our night so I won’t be upset if there aren’t any changes.

Frederick

Staff member
Guerra can have some time in NSW Cup too as far as I’m concerned. If Ross hadn’t played so well last week I’d say the same about him. He’s been very soft defensively tonight.

I am proud of all of them but it is the same players always missing tackles. Sione needs to learn to tackle in a new position and not always rush in before he should be allowed in FG and Guerra needs a massive kick up the arse. Lamb shouldn’t be in the squad period aside from a Peace injury - we have other weak players but none of them actively kill our attack the way Lamb does.

In general though it just wasn’t our night so I won’t be upset if there aren’t any changes.
106m in attack, 42 tackles in defense (4 missed), and 3 tackle breaks, yet you want Guerra dropped?

Ooooook

Noname36

First Grade
106m in attack, 42 tackles in defense (4 missed), and 3 tackle breaks, yet you want Guerra dropped?

Ooooook

I actually didn’t realise his stats were so good - all I ever see him do is miss tackles and leave Lamb one on one against a forward.

Glendale

Juniors
This was a game that you’d swear you’d seen about 20 times before from us... It looked so much like bassically all of last year.

The luck wasn’t on our side in a big way, and I defiantly think we still showed plenty of fight, just like we did last year. But what is majorly dissapointing is we still have periods of game and moments where we are just plain awful. And that’s i cannot accept from this side this year, they are a better and more experienced team then last season, our worst periods of play need to be closer to our best.