What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Those 10 minutes really f**ked us. On the scoreboard and mentally. I love Ponga, still gives me an almighty chub half most of the times he gets the ball but god damn man what happened to his kicking? Was absolutely sweet until last week.

Made it tough for ourselves like usual which feels like the more common trend when we're struggling on the field. Refs didn't help with some awful calls. Hopefully Pearce's injury is more of a burner but he seemed a bit dejected on the bench.

Points are points and we still have 3 more wins than I expected to have at this point. Crazy to think that we're 1 win away from as many as last year and it's only round 7.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
We saw the good bad and ugly from SKD tonight.

Hope Pearce isn’t a torn pec like others are saying. I thought he would be in rose pain if that were the case.

Noname36

First Grade
I was more relieved than excited at the end of that. It would have been really demoralising for them to lose after scoring more tries.

I much prefer Cogger in the side to Lamb. Both are defensive liabilities but the play didn’t shut down immediately when Cogger got the ball like it does Lamb. Our attack is actually really diverse and we were able to see it tonight without Lamb. That was the best defensive side in the comp too.

Frederick

Staff member
Don't players with torn pecs struggle to hold up their arm on that side? He was working at around on the field and didn't look to be in too much discomfort at the end of the game

Spot On

Coach
Line speed gave us a chance tonight - we had to do it.

Improved performance in a lot of areas but we still did a lot of dumb shit.

Pearce has gone a decade without a scratch. Moves to Newy - tears his f**king pec off.

Lol.

Fingers crossed it aint too bad cause the alternative is diabolical.