What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Dolphins @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 8: Dolphins v Newcastle

• Dolphins 13+

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I don’t get to watch any reserve grade. What kind of player is Armstrong? Is he a running FB or more of a ball player? What should we expect from him?

Woody90

Juniors
I don’t get to watch any reserve grade. What kind of player is Armstrong? Is he a running FB or more of a ball player? What should we expect from him?

He’s definitely more of a traditional/running fullback. Very fast, more so than KP. Good support player but probably not going to make something happen out of nothing like KP.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've supported the team through thick and thin for over 20 years but I can't think of a game I've been less excited for. Looking forward to Armstrong but we're just going to play one out boring football again aren't we? We are going to have no aggression in attack and no line speed in defense and we will make half the run metres of the other team.

What's there to look forward to?
Even if the team comes out with a good attitude to compete and defend well, if we don’t play expanded, attacking football we will get belted.
The worst part is, looking at the team, apart from KP and Frizz, that is our strongest starting 13. If we can’t show something today, the season will officially get a red line through it.

Woody90

Juniors
The Fox journos rattling on again about how we “paid huge money” to get Cogger to the club and that he should be in the side.

Honestly they’re always so far from the mark. Cogger was signed as a backup well before the GF and he’s had multiple chances this year and failed.