What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mathew Wade - Australias tough little nugget

Tommy Smith

Referee
I know it sounds ridiculous but do you think the commentators are afraid to criticise Scissorhands because they don't want to feel the wrath of Bum Chum Warnie?

They're all so meek that it seriously wouldn't surprise me. Seriously Warne and Chappelli are the only strong personalities in that box.

The rest strike me as followers and yes men.

JJ

Immortal
Maybe we're all wrong and Wade's actually a decent keeper - AG clearly believes he's more useful than Watling, who I think's ok

I am starting to become very fond of Wade.

Playing Real Cricket on the iPad or iPhone, generally he's coming in at 6/f**k all. And saving my Innings more often than not, usually with the Toyman as his partner too, funnily enough.

Can't miss stumpings or drop catches in the game, so he's alright in my books.

JJ

Immortal
He implied no such thing. Implying that he doesn't rate Watling doesn't automatically equate to implying he's worse than Wade. He might think they're both shit...
Then he'd be half right, which is par for him

Bazal

Post Whore
Tim Paine can't get a run in the Shield side, and Wade is a much worse player than him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not cold enough in Victoria ?

At least the Toyman can move up 1 spot in the batting order now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Wade helped stop Maxwell's move but is then pissing off himself??? What a merkin, Maxwell was 100% correct about this little plank.

JJ

Immortal
Oh yeah, Maxwell is looking like a genius and good bloke...

Given Lehmann's behaviour recently via his tweets, and Wade you have to have some concerns about the culture - India is going to be enthralling, people seem to have forgotten the RSA series quickly, kind of weird - we towelled Pakistan at home too, and obviously you smashed us in an ODI series - but aside from Hazelwood, Starc and Smith who else would you put money on to do well in India... might not be homework set, but you wonder if some cracks will appear under that pressure (just as they often do to teams touring Australia)