What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Lodge arrested for DV

Tinkler

Juniors
I think they are already. Some are always going to be beyond help.

the fact that they need to be told at all is very concerning...

the fact that they still hit women when been trained and warned is really scary..

I guess many NRL players would be in prison if it was not for the game...

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
this just popped up on twitter

Nick Fergus
‏@nick_fergus
Ray Hadley EXCLUSIVE
#BreakingNews @WestsTigers player Matthew Lodge has been arrested and is facing multiple domestic violence charges.#NRL

The bloke needs to be kicked out of the game

Maybe his partner was Jessica Peris, sister of Jessica Peris.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
the fact that they need to be told at all is very concerning...

the fact that they still hit women when been trained and warned is really scary..

I guess many NRL players would be in prison if it was not for the game...

Yeah, it's an NRL issue this domestic violence thing :roll:

What a bonehead. Lodge I mean....and you.

some11

Referee
Did his Mrs. Lodge a complaint?

Jw0YPs5.jpg

MacDougall

First Grade
Who's Matt Lodge again? Is he another one of those overrated Tiger juniors?

Penrith junior poached by Melbourne. Has been one of the best props of his group all through the grades. Has turned into a wanker. Drew merkin on his wrist in U20s Origin for some reason. Apparently tried to punch out Bellamy for not putting him in first grade. They swapped him for Koroibete to the Tigers who put him in first grade. Has played well in first grade but can't keep his spot because he is a numbat.

magpie4ever

First Grade
As Matt is only 20 years old, it might be a family domestic violence matter (on the home front).

Know of the family, don't know the family. They are or were very close to the Fifitas at St Pats JRL club. The younger son has some physical handicaps but seemed to be a goer and had fun playing footy in the junior age groups.

Given Matt's track record I have no doubt there are a number of underlying mental health issues. This stands out like dog balls on a cat.

Noa

First Grade
Guilty or not a plonker of the highest order. Melbourne were very smart to ship him out

betcats

Referee
As Matt is only 20 years old, it might be a family domestic violence matter (on the home front).

Know of the family, don't know the family. They are or were very close to the Fifitas at St Pats JRL club. The younger son has some physical handicaps but seemed to be a goer and had fun playing footy in the junior age groups.

Given Matt's track record I have no doubt there are a number of underlying mental health issues. This stands out like dog balls on a cat.

Its his GF. Charged with 6 counts of assault and malicious damage and stalking over a 2 week period.

some11

Referee
I'm inclined to agree with magpie who has an excellent track record on this forum, he is mostly likely dating his sister.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Was it with the hand that he had c*** written on?

the one and only

was there any video evidence? if not the gf needs to be jailed for making accusations. plus jail a cop as well just because. also this is just a beatup to take away from the fact the rnl has no idea what a shoulder charge is. and some ref somewhere didnt stop to let an injured player get off the field

lodge will end up at canberra

Tinkler

Juniors
Girlfriend took out a mobile phone and starting to film him.....

Matt Lodge : " i will smash you"

Latest posts